• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st April

HELLO ?????? LAZY ARSES

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Ahoy there all ... Starts, never too late to start hanging with the youngsters, they teach us a lot about how to just 'be'...good on you with your visit to your nieces...sounds lovely, I Have never seen Jerry McG, but I love Renee Zel (is it her?) Any hoo have a lovely time...

It's Saturday early evening here, bumped into an ex love today, interesting...

Being the alkie i was (anarchistic type - ahem!) I don't know much about politics at all except I quite like it when the media shows them up for the dubious sorts they are...

Great to hear London is sunny, Anon - the sun makes a huge difference to me!

And a very very happy birthday to Jan x

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

I remember offering to take my nieces out about 8 years ago - when I was having one of my many exhaustive attempts at good sobriety - and my sister told me she'd rather I didn't as she didn't want her children coming home "drunk with tattoos"- it was half meant jokingly, but GAWD it hurt!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Good morning ladies :-)

Happy birthday ladyjan.

Special good morning to anon in london.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

:hallo: Army

Fly-by visit. Home late and slept in after last night's 21st b'day party. Mrs. T and I had both forgotten that we're meeting up with friends a bit later - gotta get ready. Will pop in again this arvo.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

See you later tips, aloha and au revior - I am off to the kitchen, chocolate afghan biscuits and a cake of some description perhaps....I'll check back later. Sober hugs x

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

[b][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Morning army. Good luck with the race Anon. Sunny here too.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Good morning Starts, Zenners, Expatty, Our Whizzy, Satzuma, Mollymoo,My mate mario, Tippers, Fireyfoxylady and a yooooooooo hoooooooooo and good evening Kapo

Just adjusting me caffeine drip.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Heading out for a bit, be back laters.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

See you later Mazzer!! Hiya Fire & JC - how's things with you guys...I got the baking on the go...a very far cry from Saturday nights of yesteryear lol ...a vvvvery far cry indeed! :H

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

mario;1301126 wrote: Heading out for a bit, be back laters.
                        Jazus Mario is it summit we said..... Or didn't say ?
                        Anyhoo. Any advise for my poor devastaed friend o wise ones.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

You are soooooooooo right, Kapo.

Gawd I'd be half pissed by lunchtime, well on the way by tea time and lord alone knows what happened on a Saturday night. I mean didn't every person in the world get hammered on a Saturday.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Good morning gang :l

Thankyou for all the birthday wishes..:h

Not sure what we are doing today, as Bonnie's got it all planned buit not sure what I think we are goibng to a mongolian buffet restaurant, it's meant to be very, very nice..

I went to the doc in the AL centre yesterday, and he was very happy with me, he's taken me of the "silly pills" which knock me sideways, leave walking on the moon doing a pinball dance when I walk, and talk in slow motion..honest..!!

I had knocked them back to one at night as I couldn't cope with them during the day, he said it was ok and good that I had.

So now I just take one AD for the morning and he said NO to stopping it and one sleeping tab at night which I welcome coz it has been helping me to sleep...well most nights..!

and then my normal meds & vits-sups

and still being sober & good and loving it, ma?ana is 5 weeks

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Gosh Satz, that's bloody awful for your friend. I surely know the only advice I could give would not be law abiding sorry, he sounds like utter scum and my own tolerance if I were to be treated like that would be very low indeed....sadly, those times can be drinking moments for those of us who have that vice, - is your friend a MWO person?

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Hiya Birthday LadyJ

Comment

Working...
                                X