Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st April

sounds like its a good read
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

ignore the repition the lappie is acting up
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

littlepinkcat;1301517 wrote: ignore the repition the lappie is acting up
        I thought it was just an echo.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

weired how my brain works, mrs pinky is cooking a fabulous tea (she makes a bit of a mess) well loads actually, anyway i seen the mess an dthought oh i will tidy this up after we have eaten and then i thought oh and i will have a drink after that.............. how the hell did my mind make that connection?

no drink for me i have lglut under my tounge , craving should pass, talk about alcie thinking
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Mr Jc was supposed to be making dinner but he got called to the co shop. One of his clients has been charged with GBH (grievous bodily harm). Noice.

He's on his way back now though.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

GBH, bloody hell
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

right guys im off for the night, be back on tommorrow probs, see ya's
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Well you've taken you're L-glut,got an AA meeting lined up and going to get yer tea.

All going in the right direction, Pinkeroooooooooo. You'll be grand.:l
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Sorry that I got side-tracked, but new furniture got delivered today to older son and fiancee, and I have been checking out the photos.

Am off to walk the dogger and then to bed. Wishing all of youz....

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Nighty night Stirls,

Orff to have a very late dinner as Mr JC's just got back.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Nite peeps till tomorrow i'm nackerd. Just watchin Graham Norten and my eyes are closing so going to get to bed. Sleep well all:bedtime:

Comment

Working...
                        X