SUNSHINEDAISIES THANKS AND UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Sunny........Take care of yourself ! We'll be here waiting for you and the "Revolution"Ha! ....Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

hey there sunshine sweetie so happy you are going strong and doing your best ... i have to say i was so worry about you and so glad you are good but hey keep on making the changes you need to live a happy and loving life as i know you will my dear friend
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

So glad that you are alright!.......

Tho, Ms. DB & CO. will most likely have something sparkly ~ snarkly else 2 say. She is a bit wonky! But we do love her!... Just like everyone loves & cares about u!... Even if some of us r new that doesn't mean we aren't kindered spirits, have been dancing in the gardens. If in doubt we can consult with, Thee Divine Seer.

Really glad that this wasn't more serious & that ur doing well! Please take care. Thank you 4 making me feel welcome & right at home at MWO.

Comment

Really glad to hear that you are okay sunshine. I hope you get it all sorted out and please keep us posted.

LG

"I like people too much or not at all."
          Sylvia Plath

Comment

Hi Sun,
            You know I am thinking of you and so relieved that it was not more serious. I too question the dx of occular migraine, "talking gibberish" usually points to TIA, but don't know. What kind of followup did they advise? I too had an episode like that when I was about 35 and the family doc said, "ocular migraine" but I knew in my heart that it was a TIA, and then again hopefully it is the issue of stopping an SSRI without tapering off, that can cause seizures and perhaps talking gibberish. So, just happy that you are safe and sound, at home, doing your thing.

Love and Hugs,
            Play

Comment

So good to hear you're home and on the mend, Sunny-D :l

I do hope there will be a concrete answer to what happened. Be well!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Ahhh so good to hear from you!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thank you so much everyone....... :l

Love, sun XX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

mama bear;1302142 wrote: Sun-
                    if you do that to me again, you WILL have a headache:H:h
                    LOL - I second that mama bear.

Sunny, of course you know your health better than anyone. And I'm so glad your weird veggie ways have your insides looking as 'sproutly' as a 20-year-old's. I just wasn't sure if you were connecting the auras to the migraines because of the no headache bit as few people are aware of the possibility. And the article of doctors confusing migraines for mini strokes had me intrigued.

All the best for tomorrow's doctor's visit - I hope he's a nice chap that's willing to listen to you. From what I've heard it does see like it for most part though. :l

Comment

Working...
                    X