Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTENTION PLEASE !

Friends,

I am a huge supporter of our military veterans. I also donate my time at the Veterans Administration, and I support the Wounded Warrior Project. I will attach their website. I know money is tight, but many companies provide Wounded Warrior products. Most are not expensive and a large percentage goes to WWP. A few that come to mind are Amazon, Under Armour, Nike, and many more. Do what ever you can. I cannot think of a more worthy cause. Oh yeah, by the way this kid is me...

https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/default.aspx?tsid=168&campaignSource=CDRO&source=B 110143&gclid=CM6b3auqx68CFSkaQgodGEpeYQ
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

ATTENTION PLEASE !

Thank you Techie. Very important cause!
    I have two nephews currently in the military. Thank goodness they both came home safely to their families. Some of their friends didn't.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

ATTENTION PLEASE !

I too completely support our military, being from a long line of vets. Thanks for the tip.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ATTENTION PLEASE !

Techie, I made a donation. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Comment

ATTENTION PLEASE !

You go Techie! Cool! My brother was shot in Vietnam and my daughter is on the USS Abraham Lincoln right now. Thank you for your service!

Comment

Working...
          X