Sunday 23rd April Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday 23rd April Army

Esme is a lovely name! And Henry will adore her I am sure!
    I am pretty grand here thanks Kapo. Enjoying my time away with my niece, she is great company, we sat up half the night watching films and eating popcorn and cereal, was great
    How are you? Its your sunday eve now isnt it? Are you working tomorrow?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

mollyka;1301739 wrote: Haha!!! Thought I'd lost a day ---- now in the past............. regular event but......Does anyone know how to watch the race with her number (and what's her number??) oh gawd shuda sorted this out days ago!!???? Pleeeez let me know -- anybody somebodybody????
      Hi Satz Patty - Paula - nice to see ya - Foxy - And the illusive Tabbers --- how's you today??
      Gonna make porridge an be plonked on couch for race
      ANYONE GOT GIST ON HOW TO FOLLOW RACE BY WHIZZYS NUMBER. That was me shouting. Knackered now:H

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

Sounds delightful, Starts, - how old is your niece and what's her name?? I was remembering a time when I offered to take my niece out for a girly Saturday, some years ago now (Yasmin would'be been about 13 and I would've been my 30-something unpredictable possible drunk, possibly not self)...and my sister (her mum) said, she'd rather I didn't take Ya out as she didn't want her coming home drunk with tattoos. Of course it was meant as a semi-joke and I DID take the girl out for an afternoon, but it really did rankle!!

And yes it's nearly 7pm SUnday evening here - been a totally beautiful autumn (fall) day weatherwise and in most other areas too...contentedly sober etc x

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

No idea, sorry Satz

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

kapone;1301753 wrote: No idea, sorry Satz
            Sorry for shouting . Awake early and cranky.:upset:

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

kapone;1301752 wrote: Sounds delightful, Starts, - how old is your niece and what's her name?? I was remembering a time when I offered to take my niece out for a girly Saturday, some years ago now (Yasmin would'be been about 13 and I would've been my 30-something unpredictable possible drunk, possibly not self)...and my sister (her mum) said, she'd rather I didn't take Ya out as she didn't want her coming home drunk with tattoos. Of course it was meant as a semi-joke and I DID take the girl out for an afternoon, but it really did rankle!!

And yes it's nearly 7pm SUnday evening here - been a totally beautiful autumn (fall) day weatherwise and in most other areas too...contentedly sober etc x
              Same here, I was joking with my brother about taking her out and getting a tatt. I feel quite honoured that they have trusted me to look after her. She is nearly 14 and her name is Sophie. She is great company too.

Contendedly sober is right, I was thinking last night, there is a bottle of wine in their fridge and I keep seeing it but not really registering. My focus is on the profiteroles :H

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

satz123;1301757 wrote: Sorry for shouting . Awake early and cranky.:upset:
                Can you not go back to sleep for a bit Satzy? :l

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

startingover;1301760 wrote: Can you not go back to sleep for a bit Satzy? :l
                  LOL. Thanks for caring Starts:l the race in on at 8.30. BBC 1

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

What a bloody miracle and blessing to have the focus be profiteroles over piss! She is at a great age for the aunty thing - how special for you both! I flicked through a supermarket pamphlet just an hour or so ago and actually had my tummy lurch on seeing a box of wine advertised. I used to sweat the stuff - I tell yah! (Well, that's the beauty of this place,,,...I don't have to tell yas, you already know, and the value of that is priceless) Bless MWO!

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

satz123;1301761 wrote: LOL. Thanks for caring Starts:l the race in on at 8.30. BBC 1
                      Well in that case, watch it and have a nanna nap later Thats what I will probably do

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

satz123;1301757 wrote: Sorry for shouting . Awake early and cranky.:upset:
                        All good, Satz - hope it nothing big you are cranky over ??

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

kapone;1301762 wrote: What a bloody miracle and blessing to have the focus be profiteroles over piss! She is at a great age for the aunty thing - how special for you both! I flicked through a supermarket pamphlet just an hour or so ago and actually had my tummy lurch on seeing a box of wine advertised. I used to sweat the stuff - I tell yah! (Well, that's the beauty of this place,,,...I don't have to tell yas, you already know, and the value of that is priceless) Bless MWO!
                          There is so much life after booze, there really is. I really am grateful for so much. Still have shit times and still have troubles but at least I dont have the guilt and shame of being drunk too

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

TOO right starts...bloody glorious life without all the drudgery of active alcoholism. I am loving these felines - it's a madhouse here at the moment - the kitten is tearing everywhere really fast and Hen is lumpishly looking on...

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

Ha ha! Love that Zen!Why is she running with him?

Comment

Sunday 23rd April Army

mollyka;1301776 wrote: :H:H Love that Zen!!

Apparently she's running in the 'good for age' group - and he's good for summat else -- not sure what - but they're the same group. Oh shit I wish I'd followed up on how to follow her
                                Ha ha! Good for what tho?? Swearing, cooking? :H

Comment

Working...
                                X