Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 10

Happy Sunday everyone!
    All is well here in NC. Day 10 and not counting so mauch as just doing it one day at a time.
    It's interesting to note how much time you have when not swilling alcohol and being stupid.
    I had lunch with my sister who drinks wine a lot. She had no wine with lunch (she said she drank a bunch the night before) but then we stopped for dessert so she had wine with that.
    Since her house is beautiful and she works and is highly functional people don't realize how much she drinks.
    She has mentioned it before but I guess has no desire to change it. To each his/her own.
    I can only do what I know is best for me. I am so glad to be back on the right path.
    Looking forward to a good summer!

Have a great weeek everyone. Thank you all for being here.

DAY 10

Ann, I'm glad you're glad! That's most of the battle right there!! :lilheart:

Comment

DAY 10

I think i wouldnt have drank as much if if I moved to NC , I knoew more family and friends...

Comment

DAY 10

I cant stand it even if I want to have a fun time while being safe youi know to an alcohloic 4 shots isnt shi*
        but there are checkpoints all over the place here !

Comment

DAY 10

Great stuff Ann!

Some 'well functioning' alky mates of mine are in fact permanently hungover. They're so used to it, they forget they actually have a headache, and are carrying around the ball and chain. I know, cause i was like that. For me, it's only when i get a decent little AF time under my belt such as 28-30 days as an 'appetizer' to the really good life, that i realise i was permanently hungover, and grossly underperforming to my true potential. Glad that circus has left town.

Keep it going and break a string! ;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

DAY 10

KittyKatLost;1302209 wrote: I cant stand it even if I want to have a fun time while being safe youi know to an alcohloic 4 shots isnt shi*
            but there are checkpoints all over the place here !
            Hiya Kitty,

Good to see you here. Hang in there friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
            X