Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread Monday 23rd April (NOT the 24th)..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you and night Zens :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

sorry missed you Oney & patty & mario :l

Good morning:h

Comment

Buttered crumpets with peach jam and mug of Coffe with condensed milk...I'm in heaven...

Comment

littlepinkcat;1302428 wrote: soz jan, i must of misread, i thought u said u had a bottle in the cupboard and u didnt know why u were keeping it.

zenners: ur right, cheers for being there x
          Zenstyle;1302439 wrote: You're at 150mg? I didn't know you took Bac. How is it working for you? I never went that high...
          mollyka;1302473 wrote:
          Won't even ATTEMPT to 'good morning' everyone individually! so :wavin: just gonna get a coffee and I'll be back!
          Cannot organize myself this morning. Still overwhelmed by you lot. :thanks:

If I can do this running lark so can anyone. A lot easier than giving up alcohol.

Cannot believe that I use to drink 2 bottles of wine a day and top up with gin

Comment

Better do this quick as it may be arfternoon in Stirly and Expatty land........

Good morning Janners, Tipperoooo, Zenners, Starters, Our Whizzy, Pinkerooooooo, cirlywirlystirlygirly, Oners, My mate mariooooooo, Mollymoo and yoooooohooooooooos to Kapo,and HP Saucy girl

You name it, I drank it. Morning, noon and night. Basically whatever was to hand and when me eyes were open.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1302477 wrote: Better do this quick as it may be arfternoon in Stirly and Expatty land........

Good morning Janners, Tipperoooo, Zenners, Starters, Our Whizzy, Pinkerooooooo, cirlywirlystirlygirly, Oners, My mate mariooooooo, Mollymoo and yoooooohooooooooos to Kapo,and HP Saucy girl

You name it, I drank it. Morning, noon and night. Basically whatever was to hand and when me eyes were open.
              Hello to all the above including JC :H

Off for a walk to buckingham palace to see if the queen saw me running past her gaff.

See you tonight

Comment

I'll say a mammy prayer for him, Mollers.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi All - don't have time to catch up on all the posts. Did not sleep well at all. Anxiety through the roof. Not doing as well as I had hoped, nothing terrible, but that adds to my sad feelings. My work situation is more stressful than it has ever been and I simply dread going in. All weekend I have stressed about Monday. Here it is, no sleep (no hangover either) and feeling rotten for snapping at my kids all weekend because of displaced anger. (Guess I couldn't punch the VP of my company in the face, now could I?) Anyway, sorry to start this week on a sour note. I am overwhelmed and need a change. Hoping to post later when I am not such a bitch.
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Morning Army

Hope you have a better day than you think Wagoneer, know the feeling about work and anxiety I have it all the time :l

Wow I'm knackered after that marathon don't know how you can go walking Mrs A, your legs must be made of steel!!

In work here ...just!! fell asleep at 8.00 last night woke at 12 thinking it was early morning, need matchsticks for my eyes :upset:
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Morning all i slept in till nearly 10 this morning unusual for me. My sleeping pattern is still a bit haywire too. Congrats again whizzy you're amazing. I used to drink Tesco brand vodka as well and Tesco Chilean white wine mainly but wuould also drink whatever was offered or could afford what a life mising days and awful hangovers. I still take it one day at a time. Going to get coffee be back in a bit:cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Fireyfoxy and Waggers and Panno

Gawd the 3am anxiety attacks. I'll admit I used to nip downstairs for a quick couple of drinks to get me back to sleep.

It's hissing down here and it's just dawned on me we're supposed to be going camping 2 weeks today in Scotland.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just over the border. Me brother bought about 8/9 acres a while ago and we've never seen it.

Can't remember the name of the place for the life of me

It's proper back to basics camping. No shower or loo. Mind you he has got an ancient old static caravan up there if it gets really wild.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It's only 3 nights and it's free.

I :h Skye.

From what I can remember when we went up it was a hard slog up to Fort William and then after that it's just a mass of country roads passing the most bewdiful scenery.

I would reckon on the end of September/beginning of October would be mint.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1302507 wrote: Morning Fireyfoxy and Waggers and Panno

Gawd the 3am anxiety attacks. I'll admit I used to nip downstairs for a quick couple of drinks to get me back to sleep.

It's hissing down here and it's just dawned on me we're supposed to be going camping 2 weeks today in Scotland.
                              HOWYIZ GANG !!!!!!!
                              Don't worry JC - early May is always sunny week :l

Comment

mollyka;1302503 wrote: Morning Foxy! yeah lack of sleep can be such a bummer --- mine's shed loads better - but can still go AWOL from time to time! What are you doing today?
                                Ladies of little sleep:
                                I told yiz before - Magnesium. Damo told me - he doesn't lie
                                Has worked wonders for me. We are all deficient these days and you take as much as you need to sleep through the night. Much better than drugs fro anxiety & sleep.
                                Take shit-loads - you can't overdose.

Comment

Working...
                                X