Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread Monday 23rd April (NOT the 24th)..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I know Zennie :l The Dark Orchid Tart too. I'll pull my lazy finger out... Typing counts as exercise, though

:hallo: Molls
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening Army!
      Speaking of vinegar...I'm making Fish and chips.:H Don't know if I want it now.

Comment

Zenstyle;1302682 wrote: Do you have a deep fat fryer Patty? And can I send you the lodger? :H (He's in cleaning mode so you can put him to work... as long as you're a proponent of "natural" cleaning methods...)
        :HNoooooo! You can keep the lodger.
        Lurking on some of the other threads. I'm in a reading kind of mood tonight and I don't usually get the time to check out what's going on.
        God!!! It's another world out there!:H
        :lMolly

Comment

LMAO Patty - yes, indeed :H:H:H

:hallo: again, folks. Just had dinner. Thank feck we ate earlier than usual - one of these hospital drama series have just come on, featuring a guy whose arm was caught in a meat grinder...
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi guys.
            Spurred on by Whizzys success I have decided to enter a little race in memory of my mum. Its the Race for Life which is a huge cancer charity over here and now I am planking it cos I have to train
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1302789 wrote: LMAO Patty - yes, indeed :H:H:H

:hallo: again, folks. Just had dinner. Thank feck we ate earlier than usual - one of these hospital drama series have just come on, featuring a guy whose arm was caught in a meat grinder...
              :H I might just drop a few pounds this week afterall.
              I don't understand...suddenly not hungry AT ALL!

Comment

Go TartyPants!!! Just imagine there's a Magnum waiting for you at the finish line
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1302795 wrote: Go TartyPants!!! Just imagine there's a Magnum waiting for you at the finish line
                  Just the one????? :upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Hiya Troopers!!!
                    one2many;1302669 wrote: I feel sorry for the poor fuckwit.Now you see, that's the reason I told a new member that I couldn't invite them to join the Army thread. Because of the language.
                    Zenstyle;1302670 wrote: :H

Oh don't start me off again.... I'm having way too much fun today!!!!!It looks like you all are....
                    expat3;1302687 wrote:
                    :HNoooooo! You can keep the lodger.
                    Lurking on some of the other threads. I'm in a reading kind of mood tonight and I don't usually get the time to check out what's going on.
                    God!!! It's another world out there!:H
                    :lMolly
                    Isn't it tho'.
                    tiptronic_ct;1302789 wrote:
                    LMAO Patty - yes, indeed

Jaysus Tips, I hope you didn't have anything with ground meat in it. Just saying.....

Where the heck is JackieClaire? STILL having a nana nap. I talked to her earlier and she didn't have a lot to do today. Fer feck's sake, get yer lazy arse over here to the barracks JC...
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

evening guys
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

startingover;1302791 wrote: Hi guys.
                        Spurred on by Whizzys success I have decided to enter a little race in memory of my mum. Its the Race for Life which is a huge cancer charity over here and now I am planking it cos I have to train
                        That's brilliant Starty!:l Keep us posted. I'm off to google the race. bacinabit x

Comment

Hi Pinky

They do them all over here patty. Just looking at training plans now.

Comment

nanna naps r mint
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

startingover;1302791 wrote: Hi guys.
                              Sorry Startypants. I didn't see you there. That is a wonderful idea. Your Mum would be so pleased and proud of you.:l:l Keep us up to date on the training.

Comment

Hiya Pinky!! Love your avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X