Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread Monday 23rd April (NOT the 24th)..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im bloody pleased i proof read my email to my tutor there, i was asking about the word count for an essay and i said is it 2000 for the word cunt, lol, talk about a freuidan slip
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

soz jan, i must of misread, i thought u said u had a bottle in the cupboard and u didnt know why u were keeping it.

zenners: ur right, cheers for being there x
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1302421 wrote: chuck the vino out Jan, its poison, with a bit of fake flavour designed to make u think its nice when its not
        I drank two litres of wine a day at one stage and HATED the freaking taste - was only ever after the all elusive peaceful state of mind - what a joke!

I remember holding the first mouth full in my gob and grimacing in order to get the crap into my gullet for the brain thing to happen. What a sad, sad life that was... but NO LONGER YAY

Comment

littlepinkcat;1302421 wrote: chuck the vino out Jan, its poison, with a bit of fake flavour designed to make u think its nice when its not
          I drank two litres of wine a day at one stage and HATED the freaking taste - was only ever after the all elusive peaceful state of mind - what a joke!

I remember holding the first mouth full in my gob and grimacing in order to get the crap into my gullet for the brain thing to happen. What a sad, sad life that was... but NO LONGER YAY

Comment

Comment

i hate vino its discusting
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Not had a drop since the 14th so my day one is the 15th..of March

so I'm at 1 month and 8days or 38 days ...or 5 and 2 and 2/3rd weeks....:H

so I think I over the hump..well one day at a time...take 150mgs baclofen and seems to have found the cut off point..

Comment

im off to work guys, see ya's x
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Marnim,

I used to drink tesco vodka
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Good morning/evening Army!
                      Busy thread today!
                      I need to help my daughter get ready for her trip but I'll be back laters.
                      Hope everyone has a lovely Monday.:l

Comment

Hi lovely Army folk! Just a quick sticky beak and a congrats to Mrs A - you really are someone who inspires...well done!

You may now return to normal programming...

Comment

Zenstyle;1302435 wrote: How are things with you and Bonnie? I guess, if you're doing those drops, you must see her and Ollie at least once a day......
                          Firstly Hi stirly wirly,missed you sorry :l :h hope all's well with you & mr sirtls and freddie..:l

yes we see eachother at least once a day, sometimes twice..am doing great, was my birthday on saturday and she made a cake and gave me pressies and a lovely card with loving words ...

so she is coming around and forgiving me as she can see I'm not drinking and s ee's the difference in me

Comment

Hiyer Oney - have a great day little pinker - I'm off to walk the animals - see yas

Comment

Goodmorning all,wow we all are sure yappers this morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Zenstyle;1302439 wrote: You're at 150mg? I didn't know you took Bac. How is it working for you? I never went that high...
                                Yes, I was on 85mgs daily then upped to 110mgs, now take 50mgs morning-lunch another 25mgs, afternoon another 50mgs 5pm ish, bedtime another 25mgs.

But I think it's actually too much, unless it's just this morning I made a mistake and took an extra 25mgs at 4am when I woke then another 50mgs at 8am with the rest of my meds...!

so I think I'm gonna cut back to lunch & bedtime just 10mgs so it's 120mgs...I reckon that will be better..!

Comment

Working...
                                X