Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread Monday 23rd April (NOT the 24th)..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fecking post is shite
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

JackieClaire;1302877 wrote: Sowwy was on the phone.

I'm learning how to speak Scottish with a Florida accent :H I figured you were on the phone with someone. Love Zenny-butt's accent. And yours, too. :happyheart:
      tiptronic_ct;1302878 wrote:

Yep Stirly: the students are history
      About fecking time. :dancin:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

not all us students r noisy some are angelic, lol
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Zenstyle;1302884 wrote: Oh... that's good news. Noisy MoFos. Have they rented it out to new people?
          The place has been empty (but at least the garden services have been maintaining it). The For Sale / To Let signs came down over the weekend, so we suspect its been rented out - we'll see at the end of the month.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1302885 wrote: not all us students r noisy some are angelic, lol
            Mrs. T claimed it was karma, because of the way I behaved as a student

Some of you might be. But not you, I'm sure
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

it was probs karma, lol
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

im angelic in my own little way........... when i'm asleep (and not snoring or drooling)
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Zenstyle;1302890 wrote: Uh huh..... :H:H:H

I reckon something's afoot in that case. Did I ever tell you about the people that lived next door to me a few years ago? OMG... I was fit to be tied. Horrible it was... and I'm a fucking alkie... and those buggers kept me up all night.... :upset:
                  ha, ha, ha, ha, they partied harder than an alcie, lol
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Alrighty, folksies - time for me to say g'nite and head off to bed. I'm between books, so I want to have a browse around for something new to read.

Sleep well and see you on the morrow (or enjoy the rest of the day).
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Aww Tips, I've just got here.

Sleep well, hun.:l
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya JC:l
                        I'd best start getting ready for bed too. Early start tomorrow.
                        Have a good evening to all of you who are still awake for awhile.

Comment

night expatty
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Nighty night Patty.

Just been looking up the Race for Life to see if I could do it. But it's the week of my gall bladder removal so I'll have a note from me Mammy to get out of it.

Gawd I am getting like one of them auld wimmin that all they talk about is their ailments.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

can i have a wee note from ur mammy to get out of my assignment thats due in Thursday?
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1302910 wrote: can i have a wee note from ur mammy to get out of my assignment thats due in Thursday?
                                I'll need a medium as she's been dead 7 years, but I can still do a good forgery.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X