Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread Monday 23rd April (NOT the 24th)..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fair play to Joey!!

Comment

thats a good acheivement limers
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

thanks Pinky.
        He wants to do biology, he needs to pass irish to get in to ucd, hopefully he will. He wasnt expecting to have it today, he was expecting to have it on wed,thought it was just a meeting today but he had it first thing..............

Comment

still he did the poem bit fine, he talked about his family and all that for ages, he drew a black at the picture thing cos it was one he didnt go over and he drew a blank on been asked what he was doing for the summer even tho hed practiced that in great detail but the rest went well. So hopefully he got enough to pass

Comment

what is Joey wanting to do?

Comment

hes seems to be doing ok himself.......I hope it all works out for them.

Ive started a new book 'before I go to sleep', its very good. Nite Molls and try not to worry xx

Comment

well he can always do a plc if he doesnt get the points and get into a degree that way,niters Molly x

Comment

Evening and good nite to Molls limers and anyone else heading to bed. Just watching Ramsey's kitchen nightmares USA and then off to bed too.

Comment

Fell asleep in chairilike an ol granny!
                    Anyone left?

Comment

Hi all - have a good nnight sleep - I'm just doing a fly by - off to work, it's Tuesday morning and time aint going to stand still so I can catch up and have a natter ...see yas

Comment

Good night all,
                        KP maybe catch you again in your evening, my morning I enjoy our morning chats..:l:l

Comment

hello anyone about? or everyone tucked up?
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                          X