Army Thread Tuesday 24th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anon;1303374 wrote: Oh been advised not to drink alcohol!
    oooh isn't it great when you can say that won't be a problem, I don't drink ...........na naaaaaa na na naaaaaaaa
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Army

Mrs A all I can say is I'm gobsmacked........don't know how you do it!!

:welcome: Hope nice to see ya

Mr T dinner sound lovely as usual...home made fish pie for me

Hi everyone else my memory is crap!! note to self..Multi quote :new:
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hi again!!

Mrs. A - so glad to hear they found out what it was so soon. That means you will be feeling better very soon. And yes, I wondered too, how you managed to run the marathon. You are indeed a very strong and strong-willed person. :goodjob::goodjob:

And :hallo: once again to the rest of the Army!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Panno;1303382 wrote: Evening Army

Mrs A all I can say is I'm gobsmacked........don't know how you do it!!

:welcome: Hope nice to see ya

Mr T dinner sound lovely as usual...home made fish pie for me

Hi everyone else my memory is crap!! note to self..Multi quote :new:
          BUT
          panno was it not you that got is back to the adventure centre:l
          thanks jc stirly molly etc

Comment

hiya guys, just a quickie, hope everyone is well, been a busy but productive day got a new car, insured and taxed and a full MOT, pick it up tommorrow, im off to AA now, see ya's x
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

anon;1303389 wrote: BUT
              panno was it not you that got is back to the adventure centre:l
              thanks jc stirly molly etc
              Mrs A your too kind, what your not telling everyone is I had to shout you directions from 2 miles behind :H:H
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Wondered where you'd got to, Stirls.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1303390 wrote: hiya guys, just a quickie, hope everyone is well, been a busy but productive day got a new car, insured and taxed and a full MOT, pick it up tommorrow, im off to AA now, see ya's xGreat news, Pinky!! We'll be expecting details. Model, colour, etc. etc.
                  Panno;1303393 wrote: Mrs A your too kind, what your not telling everyone is I had to shout you directions from 2 miles behind :H:H
                  Panno, did you run the marathon as well? I'm amazed that people can run those distances. The only running I do is running off at the mouth.
                  JackieClaire;1303396 wrote:
                  Wondered where you'd got to, Stirls.
                  I was emptying my inbox....

Comment

Ha ha Stirls no way, I couldn't run for the bus :H Whizzy was talking about last year when we went out walking and she got us lost, I got us back but she was still a whippit up front so I had to keep shouting which way to turn

Comment

Does anyone suffer from IBS, I have had to come home from work today with what I hope is just an acute attack of it.......I must never google 'Acute pain to left side' every again!!!

Comment

Panno;1303401 wrote: Ha ha Stirls no way, I couldn't run for the bus :H Whizzy was talking about last year when we went out walking and she got us lost, I got us back but she was still a whippit up front so I had to keep shouting which way to turn
                        Oh, okay. Yes, I imagine that our dear Mrs. A walks fast as well, and others have trouble keeping up with her.:H

Comment

mollyka;1303407 wrote: Hey Pannerooonie --- good to see you!! How's it going wit you? I've lost so many posts I can't remember what I've asked anybody
                          Hi Molly I'm not too bad, a bit up and down but will get there thanks

Glad you saw the signs and got some days off :l

Comment

Zenstyle;1303410 wrote: My MWO is playing up too Molly. I reckon their servers are knackered... looks like an overload today.
                            Well MINE is ok :new:

Comment

Ok off for some fish pie I can smell it hopefully see you all later

Comment

no pics of pink hair on farcebook sorry, I have done in the past and people have laughed at me, anyway it's only there for a few days, the colour washes out quite quickly

Also painted my nails a very dark colour

And tomorrow morning I am "thinking" about going to nmeditation class again

And I have definitely booked a Thai Yoga Massage for the afternoon, no idea what that;s about but a friend told me it was seriously good!!
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X