Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 24th April

Good morning, Army

We're expecting the "Cape Doctor" to be blowing today. At least it'll curb the number and duration of my smoke breaks. The southeaster in Cape Town has been known to topple double-decker busses and make the lives of skirt-wearers difficult. It can make for interesting viewing, though

Have a terrific Tuesday, folksies. Only one more work day to go and then it's long weekend for me! Yay!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Army
    Enjoy your windy day , Tips

Comment

Early start today so I'll be heading out soon.
      Hope everyone has a positive Tuesday.
      And good luck to all the Army lads with the Leaving cert.:l

Comment

Hi Patty and Tips, My vomiting bug returned yesterday after food at lunch. So feeling very fragile. Feel hungover and rough this morning. Thank goodness no drink was involved

How lucky was I that I could run that marathon on Sunday without being ill.

Hope Tuesday is a good day for you all. again thank you Army for being my fan club:new:

Also thanks To MWO people from all over the world for the kind words and support.

One sad sight from London was seeing a young dark haired woman collapsed at the side of the road near the end of the race. I have found out this morning that she had died where she fell:upset:

Comment

Good morning Tipps & pattie :l

coffee.....runs to kitchen->->->->->->->

Comment

anon;1303095 wrote: Hi Patty and Tips, My vomiting bug returned yesterday after food at lunch. So feeling very fragile. Feel hungover and rough this morning. Thank goodness no drink was involved

How lucky was I that I could run that marathon on Sunday without being ill.

Hope Tuesday is a good day for you all. again thank you Army for being my fan club:new:

Also thanks To MWO people from all over the world for the kind words and support.

One sad sight from London was seeing a young dark haired woman collapsed at the side of the road near the end of the race. I have found out this morning that she had died where she fell:upset:
            Sorry Mrs A missed you,

Again big well done I'm amazed at what you do, might have a try at running when my hernia stops, bloody well hope it soon does.

I heard about the woman also, on the radio very sad..

Comment

Zenstyle;1303100 wrote: Hiya Jan... x-post.....
              Hiya zenstar, likewise xpost....!

I reckon this time of the morn we all do it as all log on at various times..!

howz you keeping ?

Comment

ooh shite I had it when kitchen stuff goes on the blink..yersterday I was making coffee and wondered why it was spilling on the hot plate of the machine....in the avro when it was finished, I picked up the jug and cut my wrist..
                yep the glass pot has split underneath...
                soo a bloody mess of coffee to clean up and gotta but a new jug/jar/pot...

yep our weather at the mom is quite strange for this time of year, the mornings are sharp and cold but the days hot and sunny and cold again in the evening, but they reckon we are in for a hot summer :beach:

Me, I'm doing well on the AF front taking my drops every 12hrs, Bonnie is getting more loving again and hopefully Ollie comes home next week

Gonna renew my mebership to the gym..Mrs A's influence... (or making me feel guilty !) :H

Comment

Morning Tiggs, LJ Patty Mrs A and Zen.

Mrs A I heard about that poor woman. What a shame Im sorry you had to witness that. And your bug. Get well soon

Zen, I hate it when appliances fail ....bloody things and so expensive too.

Well Whizzy you have inspired me to do a little run. In memory of my mum. I am going to do the race for life. Only 5k but I am determined to run it all the way. Thanks Mrs A!
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

hi Zen,Jan and Starty.

Starty when I first started this running lark the thought of 5k was daunting. Just build up really gradually and you will defo be able to do it. It is a very emotional run as many people are doing it in memory of someone they loved.

I did my race for Macmillan (fab cancer nurses) in memory of many people who I love who have been helped by this charity.

Off for a bath and hoping to stop feeling so sick soon. anyone got any cures??

Comment

:hallo: again, Army

How about some apple juice, Mrs. A?
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1303113 wrote: :hallo: again, Army

How about some apple juice, Mrs. A?
                        I have got some in the fridge I will give it a try thanks Tigger:thanks:

Comment

Morning army not feeling so gud this morning either I picked up a cold again with all the changes in weather so a bit bunged up and tummy feels a bit ill. Sorry you don't feel too gud either anon but you did your race and very well too. Thats so sad about that poor woman i didn't hear about on till now. Did she die runnung the marathon? Our may bank holiday is next weekend but i can't afford to go away may be try plan a day out. Off to get coffee:cupajoe:

Comment

Awhhhh Anon, I am vomit phobic, my heart goes out to you.

I hope you feel better soon too Foxy.

I have Confirmation tomorrow for Adam so a lot to do today and I have a friend coming for a card reading this morning, need to go and get my hair done, clean the house and get everyones clothes ready for 2moro too.

Not into church occasions AT ALL!
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi oney a busy day ahead for you. Wishing Adam all the best for his confo tommorrow. Still in bed but have to get up soon shopping to do etc. Feeling tired and house needs cleaning too.

Comment

Working...
                              X