Army Thread Tuesday 24th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;1303500 wrote: 42??? You bleedin serious? I am gonna panic now if I am not freezin..
    Poor Rob...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Bet i don't get the menopause till I am wankin 70 ..
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;1303504 wrote: Did you take the funny pills this morning then ya stripey bugger?!!!!
        The prospect of our mini-break has cheered me up no end, I guess.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Did someone call for a mental pausal woman that's 14llbs heavier than the last time she went to SW.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

yeah, I suffer horribly each month, so it would be welcome relief, kinda in a roundabout my childbearing days are over sort of way.

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

oh bugger just had call from my sis looks like my mum has another bout of bulimia (spelling!!) poor bugger is 78!!
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I'm sorry Panno. That's terrible :l
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Awhhh thats very sad Panno.

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hiya JC.
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I know its awful Tips we've watched her go through it since we were kids, fecking depression its awful. Don't think she started to lose weight from what shes told us since we were older it started to relieve her anxiety
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Wish I only had 14lbs to lose

Comment

Could never stick my fingers down my throat, can not stand sick !! besides I like me belly full as you can see by being some many llbs over 14 overweight :upset:

Comment

Zenstyle;1303522 wrote: Mmmmm... OK, I will probably regret this. I had both bulimia and anorexia when I was younger. From my perspective, it is a form of control. i.e. your life is out of control, and this is one way of reqaining a handle on things...
                            Wow you hit it in one Zen, mum is having major problems with one of my brothers who still lives at home, she would ideally love to kick him out but can't!! its a long fecking story!!

Comment

Zenstyle;1303530 wrote: Aye, well, at a guess she's pretty pissed off at herself for not being "stronger".

Being as I'm 14lbs overweight, I reckon I'm in remission!!! :H :upset: :H :upset:
                              :H

Comment

Ok best be off got to make some calls, night everyone

JC you'll lose them 14llbs before ya know it :l if not before you will spending 3 days in scotland in a tent

Comment

Working...
                                X