Shame we can't see all posts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there an archive, lol? I'd really like to read some of the "early days" of some of our renowned members. Or, tell the truth, did some of you delete those old posts?! For shame!

Ah well, maybe I'll start a new thread and say, "Do you remember when..."

"I like people too much or not at all."
    Sylvia Plath

Ive searched for my very first post, but cant seem to find it....Id love to read it
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Mine goes back as far as 501 pages, I think I may have read them all due to insomnia... Day 10, i dont really want to count and still felling horrible. I come home and want to cry... there no energy left inside of me.. I want thi to all go away I cant wait till I approach the 30 days, Id love to see the posts and from previous years and see whos still on and whats going on, sorry for my pity party sad news... I dont miss the hangovers tho!

Comment

LG, you can look at the History link. Most old posts age off. As any entity, MWO has a certain amount of server storage space. They do tend to keep users generated threads a bit longer!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I have to go to look at all the posts that I started to see my first post. But it would be nice to be able to see others from where they started.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X