Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 25th April 2012

mollyka;1304410 wrote: FFS - you're only a babe in arms:H
    Your my new best friend, fancy me sending you some hot flushes I don't want anything for them :H
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Zenstyle;1304415 wrote: Lofty aspirations indeed!!!!! )

Have a good scoff Jacks and nighty night Limers!!! xxx
      You lost me the there whats lofty mean?
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Zenstyle;1304418 wrote: :H

The parrot's been shitting through the eye of a needle. Apparently it really works... :H (OMG!!!! Did I really say that?!!!!) :H :new:
        PMSL, but just in case its true send us some I could do with it :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1304421 wrote: I'll take you up on it.... ) I just need to get over the shock of Fennel chewing me a new butt and I'll be ready for expansion! )
          :h:h:h

Comment

Zenstyle;1304424 wrote: THAT is JUST what I've been wondering? Has my emotional growth been stunted cos I'm an alkie???!!!
            Definately think mine has, my girls tell me all the time :upset:

Comment

she needs to grow a new butt of her own, hers is half hen pecked away.

Awwhh thanks Mollers xx

NOT parrot bread ya numpty, real bread.

Pics Pinky!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I go to meetings about 3 times a week, i bought a blue citeron saxo y reg, tinted windows, blue nd black interior, and alloy wheels
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

zenners, its a bit of a boy racer car, lol
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:l:h
                    Ahoy there all wonderful army folk, I am rushing by, back at the duty ops today - ONEY!!! Your pics on FB are just exquisite - what a charming and happy family you all look and WELL DONE Adam - it's so endearing to see the wee ones having to be put through the same insane rituals as we did :H:H- but seriously ... well done... BIG BIG HUGS:h

Wishing you all a most peaceful evening, I'll see you again on the rotation of the world, when I am home and knackered and yet again disillusioned with the world :H but I will be sober!

X

Comment

My little girl would love that car

Comment

Kapo, you have such a lovely, genuine way about you, you are like a breath of fresh air on this thread.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

panno: she probs would, i love the car too, its mint, kinda feel sorry for the old car, its getting scrapped tommorrow
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

LMAO!! We never row here, I love that about us x

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

we hold hands at the end and say the serenity prayer and then say to each other keep coming back, and before someone speaks they say their name and say i'm an alcholic and then speak
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

they could have me doing the can can i couldnt care as long as it keeps me sober
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X