Army Thread Wednesday 25th April 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Kap! Glad you're having a gorgeous day. Can't wait for summer to get here...

Comment

I must admit - I had a bit of a squizz at the thread yas are talking about, sadly I found it quite entertaining - no wonder soap operas get such good ratings....we humans tend to thrive on negative.. But, Oh -ho -no - NOT we army-ites!! GO foxy!! And GO Zenners - much love from me...and anon, you are mwo marathon hero - a true inspiration

Comment

Morning Anon expat and starty i really shudn't have posted back on that but i cudn't resist it lol. God knows what they'll trow back at me but i'm havin a laugh. What does be wrong with people? gonna get coffee i won't get back asleep for a while yet:cupajoe:

Comment

Hi Mrs A Kapo, Patty and anyone else I have missed?

Kapo thems are wise words. I dunno how to do it tho. I guess I gotta keep trying !

Zenny, I hope you are OK. Big hugs girl x

Mrs A are you feeling better?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sadly, starts - most wise words are the ones that take the longest time to sink in kapo's brain.

But 'just for today' I am a reasonably sane, totally sober gal - and that is good enough for me!

And for the record - although I have been a member of MWO on and off for 3-4 years, I have never strayed away from the site because of anyone or anything here - it's all been through my addictions and I wouldn't have the guts to post while drinking...

Comment

Mrs A feeling a bit better today.
              I think I will be OK now fell asleep very early so was awake at 3.30. So a bit tired and have lost so much weight. (not recommended)

Comment

kapone;1303778 wrote: S
                But 'just for today' I am a reasonably sane, totally sober gal - and that is good enough for me!

Ditto ! Here too. And I am sooo very grateful for that.

OK off to the workhouse.

Chins up everyone :l
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Starts, may you have a wonderful day in every way. Go well - see you later x

Comment

anon;1303780 wrote: Mrs A feeling a bit better today.
                    I think I will be OK now fell asleep very early so was awake at 3.30. So a bit tired and have lost so much weight. (not recommended)
                    Good you're feeling a bit better today.:l
                    Could you not get some of those powdered "gain weight-energy" drinks or whatever they are called-to help build you up again?
                    Foxy-good for you posting. Enjoy your coffee hun.:goodjob:

Comment

Have a good day Starts!
                      I'll be off soon myself. Just trying to down another coffee before I have my shower. Loooong work day this Wednesday.

Comment

Howdy to you expatty - I have seen you around the site here for three or more years now and ALWAYS wondered where kermitland is :H:H any hints ??

Comment

kapone;1303787 wrote: Howdy to you expatty - I have seen you around the site here for three or more years now and ALWAYS wondered where kermitland is :H:H any hints ??
                          Think...frogs. France.:H

Comment

Good morning, Army

Seems I missed some drama. Hope everyone is OK now?

Yay! Last day of work for me until next Wednesday, when I won't be doing real work in any event - I've been invited to a so-called "customer immersion experience", where we get to play with new technologies to see how they would fit in in the future. Nirvana for nerds like me

Have a lovely Wednesday, and don't let any embuggerances get the better of you!!!
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

expat3;1303792 wrote: Think...frogs. France.:H
                              LMAO expat! I feel a tad 'duh' now - of course...bonjour, je m'apelle Kap et je suit en grand alcoholic" lol - thanks

Oh and Zenners - let it go honey - it aint worth it, those two seriously sound a bit , um, ... 'simple' - truly - at least from what I picked up...

Comment

Yay! Happy Wednesday for you Tips!
                                Off to have a shower. I'll poke my nose back in to say hello/goodbye before I leave for work. Time flies in the morning.
                                :lZenners

Comment

Working...
                                X