Not been here for sometime..hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. Im Bella...i used to come here alot but stopped. I wish u all knew me then i wouldnt have to explain myself. Maybe i dont have to. Hope someone remembers me. Im still alive..lol. Feeling a bit sorry for myself but have good reason i guess. My dear friend has stomach cancer. Shes lead a Nuns life... if u like. Healthy. Never drunk alot. Never smoked. Only had McDonalds when i forced her...joke.
    I feel pissed off. Bella xxx

Hey Bella.

I remember you. You don't have to explain yourself. There are many of us still around from the days you posted. I don't come on here much anymore, and typically only post in the Daily AF thread.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Stomach cancer, eh? Does she know what stage it is at, and what treatments she is looking at doing?

I just went through breast cancer. Finished chemo in February, and my long-term prognoses looks good.

The word 'Cancer' is very scary. I understand what you must be feeling. The only thing I can suggest is to stay sober and present for your friend. She is going to need you. It is a long, tiring haul, this cancer thing.

Nice to see you back. Keep posting. You will need all the support you can get as well.

Cancer isn't only the 'victims' disease. It is a family/friends disease as well. xoxo

Comment

Bella;1305039 wrote: Hello. Im Bella...i used to come here alot but stopped. I wish u all knew me then i wouldnt have to explain myself. Maybe i dont have to. Hope someone remembers me. Im still alive..lol. Feeling a bit sorry for myself but have good reason i guess. My dear friend has stomach cancer. Shes lead a Nuns life... if u like. Healthy. Never drunk alot. Never smoked. Only had McDonalds when i forced her...joke.
      I feel pissed off. Bella xxx
      Hi Bella I remember you to, nice to see you here.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Bella, I am sorry to hear about your friend, I understand how difficult this is. I lost my youngest sister to cancer and I myself am a 12 year survivor/thriver.

Bella, just be "There" for her and know that your only job in this is to be a loving and supportive friend, as I am certain that you are.

Nice to see you here, I hope that life is going well for you otherwise.

Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Accountable...I remember u too. Thanks for getting back to me. My friend has no options unfortunately...shes only 43. Shes got months to live and doesnt want to see anyone other than family at the moment...hope she changes her mind. Shes got macc.millan nurses and isnt well. She was skiing at Xmas. Got two boys 14 and 16...its a cruel world. It makes me feel like a selfish bitch. Thanx for replying. I hope you are ok. Bella x

Comment

Kate and Mario thanx for the replies. xx

Comment

Bella;1305132 wrote: Accountable...I remember u too. Thanks for getting back to me. My friend has no options unfortunately...shes only 43. Shes got months to live and doesnt want to see anyone other than family at the moment...hope she changes her mind. Shes got macc.millan nurses and isnt well. She was skiing at Xmas. Got two boys 14 and 16...its a cruel world. It makes me feel like a selfish bitch. Thanx for replying. I hope you are ok. Bella x
              :l UGH! So sorry about your friend's prognosis. I cannot even imagine. Cancer is such an evil beyotch!

Please take care of you in the interim. My dad, during his last few months of life did not want to see anyone except for myself, his wife, and a close friend. He didn't want people to see what he was looking like, sounding like; he was not the man he was before cancer took over him. He had too much pride. Wanted people to remember the strong, confident man.

I learned through that experience that it is quite normal for people who have been diagnosed as terminal to want to only see specific people towards the end of life. So don't take that personally in any way.

My prognosis is good. I am blessed. Thanks for asking.

Take care Bella. Please keep posting if you want or need support. :l

Comment

Hello Bella, I remember you. Welcome back....tell us what you have been up to!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for all your replies. Accountable...thanku for your words. Very difficult. Im sorry u have experienced...going thru the evil cancer. I hope yr ok. I really appreciate what u a have said. Bella x

Comment

Hi Bella,

Nice to see you here again - I remember you from back when and have only just rejoined myself - Still wonderful people, wonderful support. I'm sorry I can't offer any words of wisdom, but just wish you all the best during this very difficult time. Take care of yourself.:l
                    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                    Goals:
                    Days 1-7 DONE
                    Days 8-14 DONE
                    Days 15-21 DONE
                    30 days DONE
                    60 days
                    100 days

Comment

Hi. Thanks for lovely replies..u r rite Ariel, still great folk here and support. My mates not interested in anyone outside her family at the moment...i am a very patient person..so we ll see. It just kills me that life aint fair. Anyway, im still drinking..not had anything awful happen but i do enjoy my life more when i dont drink...mad me. I cant get it into my thick skull that the high of alcohol is nothing compared to the high of life. I went for a 2nd interview today for a nice job(when youve got kids a nice job=20 wks off a year) it meets my familys needs...shit pay but hey, cant be fussy...im not Einstein..haha. Anyway, i have a good chance...its down to me and one other...wow...lil ole me did ok. Will stop waffling on now... Bells xxxxx

Comment

Hi Bella,
                        It's good to see you posting. Good luck on your job, I hope you get it. Please keep us posted on how you're doing ok?
                        K9
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hey bella
                          My precious father is a stomach cancer survivor if it helps...
                          Good to see you back hon
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

thanks mate...appeciate it. x

Comment

Mama bear...wow thats fantastic yr dad got thru that!! how old is he if u dont mind me asking? x

Comment

Working...
                              X