Back to the bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the bottle

resrchqueen;1305381 wrote: I for one...am not gonna judge ANYBODY here... Not my place or my expertise.
    Couldn't have said it better, reserarch - 'judge not lest....' and 'there but for the grace of God go I' etc.

My intention as a recovering alcoholic is to 'encourage each other and build each other up'. God bless, Miklo and I hope your own battle with the bottle is successful.

GAT MAN - ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS grand to see you...(Guitar chord):l

Comment

Back to the bottle

If all problems go away by abstaining, I'm certainly excluded from that scenario. Miklo, I think I get what you're saying. At the same time, we have to realize that those scenarios are intensified when alcohol is injected. I'm really saddened by what you have been through and hope that you can find your way out. Your way out is not how others get out. Some don't get out--and it's hard to determine why. I wholeheartedly believe that there are underlying issues that bring people to use alcohol, then abuse, then depend on it to "cover" their issues. Some will never know their issues whether al is in their life or not, which to me is still half a life.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Back to the bottle

Everyone stated different aspects and very valid points to Miklo's post. Thanks for giving us a whole and complete response. That's why I love these "groups". Hope everyone has a great morning!
        I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Back to the bottle

Miklo. to me you seem a bit angry mate. So be it.
          All responses so far have been pretty fair & with good logic.
          I hope you can find some respite & peace in your battle.
          I know i want to.
          But I haven't had the same life as you.
          Likewise, you haven;t had the same life as others, so I just wish you some peace mate.
          if you would like to pm me anytime, I will listen. As will others.

Comment

Working...
          X