Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th April

Good Morning lovelies!

Well its Friday at last and still pissing down. Never mind, its the end of the week and thats a good thang!

I hope everyone is OK after yesterday. I must say I do admire you all for saying exactly what you think. Sometimes I feel I am lacking in that department. Better than I was, but maybe still need to grow a pair at times :H

Anyway, have a wonderful day and I for one am ramping up my gratitude thinking :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 27th April

My thoughts are with Mrs Pinky and Mrs A. Hope you are both feeling brighter this morning :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Good morning starts,

Hope you are well, are you still doing the social care work? was it in an addicts recovery centre?

I think the less I say on the "hate thread" the better..!
      i don't want to get pulled into that..!:H

Am orf to santa Cruz this morning, to wrentch my son back from the abyss of social services world...!

KP you must be lurking somewhere...come out,come out from where ever you are...nice saucer of warm milk for you.. MiiaaooooW :H :l

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Good morning Starty, Jan and everyone else to come
        TGIF!!!
        I didn't have a 100% read back last night but sending hugs to Mrs. A. I hope you feel better soon, hon.:l

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

yes totally starts... Mrs A I truly hope you start to pick up a bit each day and get all your strength back, as quick as poss...:l you're a fighter girl you can do this..:l

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

if you don't agree please don't start it here against me, I will remove this post as I don't need/want arguments over things I have nothing to do with..!

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Good luck today Jan:l
              I was having a think about your getting Ollie back-and was wondering if you could kind of share care of Ollie with Bonnie??? Like a few days with you and then a day or two with her? It's still early days, and it could give you time to give yourself some "me time" before jumping back in full time. All us mums need a break from time to time but especially in the early days (weeks). :l
              sorry-xpost Jan

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

expat3;1305423 wrote: Good luck today Jan:l
                I was having a think about your getting Ollie back-and was wondering if you could kind of share care of Ollie with Bonnie??? Like a few days with you and then a day or two with her? It's still early days, and it could give you time to give yourself some "me time" before jumping back in full time. All us mums need a break from time to time but especially in the early days (weeks). :l
                sorry-xpost Jan

Yes that's what we were going to do at first, but the boyfriend Nano, is a right control freak..he thinks children should grow up too quick and shouts and bawls at him just about everything he does, he gets to sit in a darkened lounge, not
                to move from the sofa, no TV, no books to read or to colour, nor even one car to play for a whole week....sorry but that is cruel, while Nano sits at his computer playing games and interacting with his internet mates...!
                I have seen this first hand, and to top it all, he also sleeps in this room, they have a golden retriever pup 6 mth old who does her wee's & poo's in it...so it has a stench of wee's & poo's amonia all the time, Bonnie cleans it but it stinks..!

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Jan-hopefully with your lovely warm weather, you'll all be able to get out the house and enjoy the sunshine. I know with my son-he's hyper and add-that getting out for a good walk and play de-stresses all of us! Definitely, staying indoors too much is not good for kids. I hope it all goes well, hon.:l
                  Have to walk pug dog.
                  bacinabit x

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Thx pattie, that's one thing we did used to do, but he barely goes to the park now...! a young boy needs to burn his energy up..

Anyway, they have had enough, Nano blew up at him the other night coz he took too long to eat his hamburger, he hates burgers.. he eats them if I make them coz they are made with the basics, good minced beef meat, egg & breadcrumbs..

They are a young couple of twenty three & twenty one, and not parents of a nine year old...so Nanos' pacience has gone and is talking of leaving Bonnie coz of it, as it's not his brother....so she is tearing her hair out wanting to get rid of him ASAP.....as he has also done her nerves as well...!

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Morning quiet thread, I'm off to teach today. May drive out to the weird shop after school....
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

ladyjan;1305422 wrote: Hiya pattie, I haven't bothered as it was NOT the army thread...our friends had problems and upsets needing assurance, I even tried to "put it out there" for some suppport and advice and get nothing only one reply to my quest and problem..

Our thread was just filled with "I told them" hate-hate-fuck-wank- etc-etc..
                        is not what we are about, I reckon those wishing to engage in whatever other threads' petty nastiness...keep it there, not in the Army, it's just sucking us into it...

if you don't agree please don't start it here against me, I will remove this post as I don't need/want arguments over things I have nothing to do with..!
                        How dare you. Nobody said I told them so at all, there was no hate and our thread and the other thread turned out quite positive at the end with everyone getting along.

You would want to check what you write yourself before you start complaining about others. Cop on Jan.
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Good morning starts,ladyjan,expat,pingu,
                          and one2many.
                          Wont be around after today for about 3 weeks.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Let me know how you get on with the crystal shop Pingu.

Morning to Starty and Patty!

TFIF that was a quick week!

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

mario;1305443 wrote: Good morning starts,ladyjan,expat,pingu,

Wont be around after today for about 3 weeks.
                              Poxfecker! Robinson Crusoe!

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X