• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th April

You've had kittens pinky!! Gangsta! :H

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

love the ad, also zenners, but no budweiser for me lol

my pal wants to meet up next week sometime her mams just died, bless her, but i know she will wanna have a few drinks they dont know i am an alcoholic, they never guessed so i never told them, i just hope they dont go on and on about having a drink
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

hiya kapone, yeah it was a quick labour, not much pain, but lots of gain with me new kittens, (mother and babys doing well)
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

antibiotics, i will zens, night x
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

It can be quite hard, but good on you for rising to the challenge for your friends sake. Just keep yourself safe, no matter what it takes...

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Morning to you Zen and Pinky what are you up to today?

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

zens: i reckon i am an alcoholic, caus ei crave it so much, and have so many binges, so yes I am one, a bit hard to swallow like, but ya know i am what i am , i soppose lol
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

hi Firefox, well i got my report in electronically in the nick of time last night, so thats all done, the man is coming to get the car at 11am to be scrapped, then off to do me exercise, then off to uni then off to see mrs pinky, a busy day here, how about u?
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

cheers kapone
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Good morning Starters, Janners, Pinguuuuu, Oney, Mariooo, The Zenster, Fireyfoxy lady, Pinkerooooooo, Mollymooooooooo and yooooooooo hoooooooo Kapo.

Weather report from the Costa del Tyne............It.is.not.raining.

I would love a cat but Mr JC's allergic. Swap ya Kapo.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

Nothing much planned as the weather is bad still. I might go to an AA meeting this evening if it doesn't rain too heavy.

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

J.C: we have shit weather here, trust yous lot to get the nice weather
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

hows the AA meetings going firefox?
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

i take that back j.c : just looked out of window, its ok now, lol, just windy
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 27th April

JackieClaire;1305515 wrote: Good morning Starters, Janners, Pinguuuuu, Oney, Mariooo, The Zenster, Fireyfoxy lady, Pinkerooooooo, Mollymooooooooo and yooooooooo hoooooooo Kapo.

Weather report from the Costa del Tyne............It.is.not.raining.

I would love a cat but Mr JC's allergic. Swap ya Kapo.
                                Hiya JC - haha, not a chance sorry! However if you could get hold of Ewan McGregor for me, we could be in business .... just watching him on the Graham Norton show, he's a bit of alright!

Comment

Working...
                                X