A/Free weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/Free weekend

I am gearing up for my 4th weekend without al. Whose with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/Free weekend

this is my second and i'm with you 100%!!
    i will do whatever it takes not to drink this weekend!
    i'm so looking forward to it!!!

Comment

A/Free weekend

me me!!! i am on my 11th weekend. it really does get easier i promise. this weekend i have out of town plans with friends so this should be interesting. STAY STRONG!!
      I must suppress the beast within so I can find my way out of the darkness.
      sober since 2/4/12

Comment

A/Free weekend

I'm with ya Boozer! This will be my 18th weekend A/F! Like Star said, they really DO get easier. Anyone have anything fun planned for this weekend? I know Star is going on a cool getaway!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

A/Free weekend

Count me in - only my second AF weekend but I know it's not going to be my last! Have a great one all - enjoy (and be proud of) every wonderful sober second it offers
          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
          Goals:
          Days 1-7 DONE
          Days 8-14 DONE
          Days 15-21 DONE
          30 days DONE
          60 days
          100 days

Comment

A/Free weekend

Hello everyone, Its sat 6.00am in oz.Watched a bit of footy last night. my team one Yeh! I am planning a weekend doing my own thing.Usually very busy with family things. Is't amazing to wake without a Hangover! Normally on a friday night I would have been drunk staggering about not remembering a damn thing about what i had said or done or who i had hurt!!! I am really over it. al gives you nothing just takes everything. If I slip, I now seem to learn from it and come out the other end much stronger.I have learn't that you really do need a plan and if you slip don't be to hard on yourself,its just a small setback,dust yourself down and try again.I know I have a long way to go but have managed 4 weeks af (almost!) and are fairly confident about the future. I have also learnt to keep busy,Idol time is not good for an al,so busy it is ..off to set up a solar panel !!!. Have a Good weekend everyone one let us know how u are doing and what you are up to this weekend.

Comment

A/Free weekend

I am gearing up for another af weekend myself.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

A/Free weekend

OH I am hoping for a AL free weekend, even though its been stressful and as we all can relate that can be a huge trigger!
                All I here aroudn me is people that cant wait until the weekend to go out and get wasted, I rememb er those days and what it lead too.. Dont care for it much but I cant say anything to anyone, people at work love to talk and next thing you know its like why doesnt she drink anymore, she must of had a problem.
                That means no hangover in the mornings , now thats awsome!

Comment

A/Free weekend

Rock on Boozer...right there with you babe!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

A/Free weekend

Hope everyone is doing well! Just got back from my af dinner, lots of booze around,but kept to my dietcoke. Have to say though, I actually didn't miss al and enjoyed it so much! Met some noisy drunks .on my way home. I don't need al anymore thanks and good luck

Comment

A/Free weekend

It is Sat. morning here and I am doing fine minus a headache from sleeping too hard . But I didn't drink last night and I am grateful for that.
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

A/Free weekend

Hello Everyone, Its 6.45pm Sunday here and I have had a great AF weekend. Got so much done! Normally would have wasted half my time struggling with yet another hangover,just lounging around and doing very little except thinking about my next bottle of wine. More times than not, I would be drinking now and waking tmw with another hangover and work to face! AL sucks ! It gives you nothing just takes and takes until you hit rock bottom. I think I was almost rock bottom 4 weeks ago! HOPE everyone has had a good weekend free of AL. Pls post and let me know how you went.

Comment

A/Free weekend

Well done boozer,
                          Well yesterday & today i have been A/F and apart from feeling really disapointed in myself yesterday i am feeling good.
                          Keep up your great work Boozer
                          :dancin: enguin:
                          starting over

Comment

A/Free weekend

Good Stuff, Tomorow u will start to feel even better and its a work day? that allways helps,keeps one busy.

Comment

Working...
                            X