Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is this Anna Nicole Smith death depresing me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow! I haven't seen any news today at all. I am wondering if she ODed and committed suicide.

You are very lucky Simey - mixing prescriptions and alcohol can be fatal!

Comment

Strange but in reality this woman really got my back up..... but i just think this is so sad....i s'pose in all honesty i can relate to the self image thing....i was always the fat bullied kid in school...and all tho iv beaten most of that i think Ill always feel ugly an fat...no matter what size i am...god bless to her... nobody deserves to die in such painful circumstances
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

By the grace of God go I

Comment

Wow.. its bothered me too.

I do think we pay more attention in light of addictions. Its scary where it can lead when out of control. Its just hard to believe it was all natural causes.

Lush, like you, when it is someone close to your age (although she was older than me LOL) , it just kind of boggles your mind. I think death boggles our minds in general. I always thought she was a trash queen, but when her son died at age 20, I felt a twinge of resemblence b/c I am younger than her but have a son the same age. I cant imagine.

I felt a lot of emotions even rise about Kanga today and his death. Life is just hard.

Allie
          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

I am sad at Anna Nicole's death. Her daughter was born just days away from the birth of my son, and then when her older son died in the hospital room, I was quite upset for her. When I heard that she had died, my immeidate thoughts were for her baby, the same age as my own baby. How very sad. My heart goes out to them.

Comment

Working...
            X