Favorite restaurant/food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite restaurant/food

Hey Betty! Where are you going and when???? Just kidding. You are not excited I can tell. LOL!

I am soooo jelouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Just got home and the vegetarian place was not great edible but nothing to rave about.

Sammys

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

PIZZA~PIZZA!

Drench me in cheese & sauce.....& guess what....had pizza for dinner .
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

MEXICAN FOOD!!!!!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Hands down...

... Lobster and Drawn Butter for me! Just the tail.... no mucking around with pliers, etc!

Accountable- next time in Penticton, try Theo's- It's often voted best Greek food in the province!

Skoots
            "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Sorry about that Sami, but I think we're all off on food fantasies now...perhaps you should keep this list and try one of these next time!!!!

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Hey Accountable. I'm in Victoria half of the time. Where is San Remos?

Hilary
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Hi Hilary! (My real name is Hilary too!) Anyway San Remos is on the corner of Quadra and Hillside. It is actually on Quadra. If you turn up Hillside from Blanshard and hang a left on Quadra it is right there on the right hand side. It is super popular, GREAT FOOD!!!! I go there once in a while with friends or family and we share the 'San Remo's Platter. It has all the 'best' foods on one platter. The portions on this platter are huge!! It is worth a try!! My only recommendation is to go fairly early on a weekend. Anytime after 6:30pm-ish there are line ups. They treat you like royalty too!

Comment

Working...
                  X