Army Thread 28th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th April

I am afraid of butter as yis know..nasty, smelly, yellow stuff, have a butter phobia.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

Ooh goody peeps are about.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

Ohh i luv Indian curries rather Thai or Chinese but i have those occasionaly. Not sure what grits are but i found them a bit sweet and strange taste. And i didn't like American bacon ye can't beat back rashers lol. Is Jacksonville far from where you live Zen are you from another southern state Mama? How was ur evening oney?

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

Yo Mollers.....you is funny lol.

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

It was deadly Foxy, loved it.

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

I like porridge in winter for brekkie. Nice wit chopped banana and honey. I think i'd rsther have bacon and cabbage than collard greens but well i'm Orish lol

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

mollyka;1306793 wrote: Ur oul lad snorin as well? On my poxy fone here
                Naw he's just gone up but I'm not sleepy. Thought I'd have a lurk and a couple of rounds of golf.

My ma used to keep her bed linen in an ottoman at the bottom of the bed.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

That shite in the bowl looks like gone off Ready Brek.

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

hiya troops - great to see you all here, and it's heading toward mid day on a sunny Sunday here. Oney - I laughed lots when I just read your post about cutting Kyle's hair off and giving her a good smack. We are at the episode where Brandi is trying to be accepted into the fold - KRACK-UP!! I'd like to give poor Taylor a couple of lessons how not to sound like a duck....what a gorgeous show it is! Hope your mediumship evening and holistic event was great, by the way - no doubt it would have been exhausting and exhilarating all at once.

As for the disharmony shite - I read a little on the 'forgiveness' (:H) thread when it was about, then made a conscious decision not to go back to it, not good for me, as if I am not involved, I can still 'buy' into it, and it really aint good for me at all :H

Wishing you all a beaut, peacefilled evening x

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

A pouffe or ottomon

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

Ahoy there Molly - good to see we can still enjoy staying up late on a saturday night without the booze ay. I was up til about 2am, talking shite and having fun playing cards. I've never been much of a pot-head, but a couple of my mates rolled a fat joint last night, and I probably got a wee passive stone :H

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

Corned beef hash sounds nice another one to try. Its gettin late here almost 12.30 am. Amber my ginger cat is asleep beside me brother Ollie is asleep on the chair in the living room.

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

Foxy - my kids grew up on porridge in winter with mashed banana, honey and apricots - they still love it now! What a lovely hearty brekkie it is too! I used to make if for them back in the day, when I'd be having chablis for brekkie - just to be able to get them up and off to school. Sad to look back, and I thanks GOD we turned out OK

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

Oh, P.S - It was rarely chablis, as such, I just enjoyed typing the word :H:H - it was usually a box of three litres of 12 percent medium white SHITE in a bladder

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

Ahh ur doin gr8 kp i had wine for brekkie too many times but now last few slips were started in the afternoon early evening but bad enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X