Army Thread 28th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th April

Good evening all! I have been reading everyday but not too much posting. Things are very busy right now, so I do all I can just to try to keep up with your posts.

I love MWO, you all keep me grounded and on track.

Mama, I cant believe you are 51, I hope I look as youthful as you do when I turn 51. I just bought a bunch of facial masks and peels to keep my skin looking good and I am so enjoying using them. When I was drinking I could have never done them. God only knows my face would have peeled off and fell on the floor if I tried to do these drunk.

Well I think many of you are in bed by know so I try to post more tomorrow.

Hope you all are doing well and taking care of yourselves.

Oh and Zenny, enjoy the ice cream and M&M's!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Army Thread 28th April

Zenstyle;1306878 wrote: Hershey's Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almond Nuggets. OMG.... lol!!! And milky hazelnut coffee (I'll deal with the sleeplessness later!) I hardly ever eat chocolate!

Red... its good to see you luvvie... xx

Mama... they had no collard greens at the store... experiment delayed temporarily! And I can't stand Aleve... doesn't do nowt for me... Advil for moi. Couldn't see bacon back either but I *thought* I'd seen it before there... will look closer. Hey... I'll give this a shot! If I don't like it the lodger will...
      Sounds like ice cream heaven - hope you managed to sleep well after your delicious treats!

See yas all on the rotation of the world

Comment

Working...
      X