Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting fretfully

Hi Guys

No beds yet - may even be weeks - who knows what will happen. I am feeling very very fragile, like I could break (or have a drink - which I have since posting last) and I don't know what to do. I guess I will do some outpatient stuff next week and see what happens, But what I really need is to be taken out of this environment where I can drink when I want to drink - just till I get past this withdrawal - it's all so complicated.

It seems like now I know what's happening it's worse.

Oh well....And thanks for all your supportive posts and comments.

Cashy

xxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Waiting fretfully

Where are you now Cashy?
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Waiting fretfully

At home beaches...with husband and daughter.
      c
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Waiting fretfully

Cash, How is your home? Does Hubby drink? Can you talk to him - do you have support there?

Thinking of you lots!:hug:

Comment

Waiting fretfully

Since I am unfamiliar with your story right now can you tell me about it? I am very worried about you. That you sound like you are going to break and are fragile. If you don't have the energy I understand I can go back and read previous posts. All I want to say toyou is that I want you be true to yourself. Dig deep into your own self and think about what you want for you. Not what others want for you but what you want. How do you want to feel each morning when you wake up? How do you want to take on each day?
          I wish you all the best.
          Beaches
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Waiting fretfully

What about chatting and talking to people maybe that would help you vent, an option.

Comment

Waiting fretfully

Cash...
              I dont know what to say other than I KNOW from reading all of your posts that you are very much alive and kicking in your soul! Dont be afraid of anything that will help you get past first, second or even third base here and score that home run! You are still in the game... and the game is not over! You go girl!

Allie
              What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Waiting fretfully

dear, dear cashy....so very sorry to hear about the wait....this is not what you need my dear...
                So wish that I could offer some practical help....Allie is right, you are a toughie, just hang in there...use the strength you have until you can get the help you deserve....

Much love to you...weemelon xxx

Comment

Waiting fretfully

Hey Cash,
                  Hang in there. I can imagine how tough it is... wanting to just get this over with and yet unable to get on with it. Is it possible to go to your doc and get some medication to help with 1-3 days of withdrawals? I did that for my last big binge, the doc gave me something that immediately stopped the awful feelings and I played "sick with the flu" for three days and stayed in bed until the worst had passed. Also, for what it's worth a good long walk always helps me sort my anxiety and to feel better right away.
                  You're in my thoughts...
                  :h Olly

Comment

Working...
                  X