Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th April

Morning guys n gals.

Mrs A, I do hope you wake more positive this morning. All these experiences and feelings teach us something, even if its what we know we dont want.
    Mr A not being supportive is so common. I have done my sobriety by myself too and really its the best way cos at least we know its truly for us.

I have a lunch I need to go on with Mrs Starts family today. I am NOT looking forward to it :upset:
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 29th April

Howyer, starts - I totally kknow the feeling...I'm supposed to have my butt out the door as we speak for a family-ish (in-laws, my son's gf's family) Sunday thing and I am SOOOO not in the mood! Do yo HAVE to go to yours???

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

Hiya Kapo
      Yes I do. And to make it worse, we were going to a nice restaurant but now we cant cos the kids that are going cant sit still for long enough and also can eat nothing but fuckin chips!!

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

LMAO - so do these kids get to dictate the venue, then :H:H....

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

"In MY day, if the children misbehaved in a restaurant, it was in the BOOT of the car for them, with a glass of water & a boiled sweet"...:H:H

....just kidding :H

I have to go to mine too, and I am late already - and that's not even a statement, I am ALWAYS late

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

kapone;1306938 wrote: LMAO - so do these kids get to dictate the venue, then :H:H....
            Apparently, yes!!! :H
            Its Mr Starts brothers kids, and the brother gets to dictate everything too. Its the Dads birthday FFS. Honestly this family REALLY pisses me off :H

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

kapone;1306940 wrote: "In MY day, if the children misbehaved in a restaurant, it was in the BOOT of the car for them, with a glass of water & a boiled sweet"...:H:H

....just kidding :H

I have to go to mine too, and I am late already - and that's not even a statement, I am ALWAYS late
              In my day too :H
              I want to be late, very late, in fact so late that I fuckin miss it! :H

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

You have my total utter & complete sympathy, starts - the good thing is it'll make for some good venting fodder for you on the thread later on....and it's a CHALLENGE - take some earplugs and order something fantastic, enjoy the food and then plead a vile headache or something, so you can split sooner. I can't usually keep my god shut when it comes to other people's badly behaved offspring, it gets me into a bit of troub sometimes, but I don't really care. They should all just be grateful I'm not drinking :H

Hope you have a nice few hours ahead before you have to venture out...

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

kapone;1306943 wrote: You have my total utter & complete sympathy, starts - the good thing is it'll make for some good venting fodder for you on the thread later on....and it's a CHALLENGE - take some earplugs and order something fantastic, enjoy the food and then plead a vile headache or something, so you can split sooner. I can't usually keep my god shut when it comes to other people's badly behaved offspring, it gets me into a bit of troub sometimes, but I don't really care. They should all just be grateful I'm not drinking :H

Hope you have a nice few hours ahead before you have to venture out...
                  DUH _ that's right - NO restaurant. Is it MAccas, then? Or KFC?

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

You are right, and luckily I dont have to do stuff like this often.

I hope yours isnt too painful either. Are you off now?

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

Good morning Starts & Kapo

A nearby troop of baboons woke me up early. Bloody feckers. They had a scrap with some of the dogs on the farm last night as well. Other than that, we're having a great time. It's a really beautiful part of South Africa we're in.

I hope you survive the lunch, Startypants :l.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

kapone;1306944 wrote: DUH _ that's right - NO restaurant. Is it MAccas, then? Or KFC?
                        Its a seedy pub. Could it get much worse

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

tiptronic_ct;1306947 wrote: Good morning Starts & Kapo

A nearby troop of baboons woke me up early. Bloody feckers. They had a scrap with some of the dogs on the farm last night as well. Other than that, we're having a great time. It's a really beautiful part of South Africa we're in.

I hope you survive the lunch, Startypants :l.
                          Tiggeroo!
                          Baboons??? Can you get some pics?????
                          Glad you are having a great time. Are you resting?

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

Tipster - babboons!! God, how exotic - sounds amazing!!

Starts, yes, I have to be there exactly now (5.30pm meeting for drinks, ) - it wont be THAT bad, it's just even though we're all about the same age (the adults) we have less than NOTHING in common and they always say stuff like, " are you SURE you don't mind if I drink this wine/beer/petrol or whatever" and I so couldn't care less and it's a broken record, ya know. Ah well, I'll play pool with the kids and be as nice as poss....ALL good. So I'd better move and will....soon!

Comment

Army Thread 29th April

OK! Deep breath! I'm off in a mo, Starts, I wish you the most successful lunch with your in-laws and may it go in record time at the speed of lightning! bless, and you too tips and bless all to come. See yas when I get back and thanks for being here x

Comment

Working...
                              X