damn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn!

fell off the wagon today after 5 weeks AF i feel sick with myself why did i do it etc?
    well things happen drunk about 8 cans already
    ill get back on the wagon tommrow hopefully ,im just a sefl pitying lonely old fart lol

damn!

Jay, 5 weeks is an amazing accomplishment. You know you can do it, so just get back to it tomorrow. Focus on the positive, figure out what triggered you to drink this time and what you can do next time to not give in. Don't allow this to take you back to where you started from okay? Cheer up!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

damn!

Jay,
      Just pick yourself up and start again. It's when you stop trying, that's when things become hopeless. All those days you were sober..........today was just a bad dream..........carry on towards you goal!.....IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

damn!

Jay......I alwyas say this, but it's true....a slip IS just a slip, this does not mean the end of it all...this is not a once only offer!!!

As Lushy and IAD say, don't allow this to take you back to square one, it is only the giving up on trying that is really 'giving up'........if you are 5 weeks AF, this means that you have spent the last 35 days out of 36 stone cold sober, and THAT is a biggie:h
        Be kind to yourself, use this situation to progress, not to blame.......
        Love Weemelon xxx

Comment

damn!

Hey 5 weeks is fantastic. You did great and will do great again. I feel your pain in a way, and it does suck.

You have alot of courage and you will be OK

Sammys

Comment

damn!

Jay, The good news in all this is that now you know that you can do it .....

So get back on the wagon tomorrow....

You did better than me, I only managed 16days ...

Take care ....
            sigpicXXX

Comment

damn!

C'mon Betty.......ONLY 16 days.

That's terrific!
              :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
              X