thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking

i got a big box today from my dearest friend who died last year his flatmate sent me all his books
    it churned me up
    he was such a good guy now hes gone
    oh well
    im sick of these meds
    i got to get over this
    but its so hard
    when i was at school i thought i could do something
    now
    tommrow is another day

thinking

Is that what made you want to drink Jay?
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

thinking

Hi Jay,

So sorry to hear of yet another loss in your life, my heart goes out to you.....

Hang on in there Jay, be strong love ....

Love & Hugs :h :l :h :l
      sigpicXXX

Comment

thinking

Oh Jay..that must have sent the emotions swirling...happy memories, and sad realisations.....I hope that the thoughts of the good times are the ones you can comfort yourself with.....

And jay...we ALWAYS make something of ourselves dear, sometimes we're not so pleased with our creation, other times ...we feel we've made a work of art......TODAY is another day, why wait til tomorrow.....give yourself some love Mister, and use it to mold something you're REALLY happy with...

My thoughts are with you....weemelon xxx:h

Comment

thinking

I am so sorry for your loss. I probably would of drank too after receiving some personal effects of a dearly departed friend. Just know you are very supported here and we will be here for you. You have a place to come and share your feelings. You will get back on track when you are ready again. :l :l

Comment

thinking

Dear Jay,
            I am sorry that you have to live through your loss all over again. Perhaps your friend is watching over you and wants to tell you how terribly brief our life really is.
            Make the best of today and yes, tomorrow is another day, but you might as well get ready today to have a fabulous tomorrow.
            Babysteps are ok.
            Come here anytime, you will have so much support.
            Have a good weekend.
            xoxox lori
            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X