Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Mission

My Dear Friends,

There comes a time in everyone's journey that one needs to pull back and re-assess. I'm there. The experience here has been fulfilling and extremely rewarding. The tool kit is my constant companion.

I want to thank everybody that gave me the opportunity to share a period of my life that I'm not proud of. Thankfully, I have overcome the pain, bitterness, and accompanying alcoholism that so many of us struggle with. I only hope to stay on course.

The hardest part of any friendship is when it's time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. The universe may seem huge and the rift between friends on opposite side of the world may seem a great distance. There are many tools available with which we can communicate, but even without these tools there is a secret that only real friends know, and it is this. All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one.

With Great Love and Respect, I remain...

Techie :h
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Final Mission

Techie - what are you saying? Where are you going? you CAN'T be leaving us.........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Final Mission

Techie - you have always been such a great support to me and so many others. I thank you for your friendship. I wish you well in everything you do. You are an amazing person.
      With much love always...........
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Final Mission

Thank you for your wisdom and undying support here, Techie :l
        May you be well, happy, and healthy... and hopefully you will pop in from time to time and let us know how life is treating you?
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Final Mission

Techie, I am sorry to see you move on...but happy that you're doing so well. Might you stay and sign on as a moderator? :h

Comment

Final Mission

fennel;1307809 wrote: Techie, I am sorry to see you move on...but happy that you're doing so well. Might you stay and sign on as a moderator? :h
            I second that motion!
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Final Mission

Not sure whats happening..... Good luck please say if I can do anything

Comment

Final Mission

Farewell for now my friend, gona have one less passenger on the musical mystery train

Keep on rocking and all the best in everything
                "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

Final Mission

Tho I haven't known you long, I've appreciated your genuine kindness, helpfulness that you've offered to many here. I also enjoyed your sense of humor & wonderful spirit full of love & peace.

I wish you the very best that life has to offer!..... May God Bless You, with many years of good health, may you prosper in love, laughter & all that your heart desires!.....

Namaste,

Wildflowers :h

Comment

Final Mission

Peace Out Brother!!!
                    best of luck and thak you for all you contributed
                    Much Love and I will miss all your witty and intelligent comments!!
                    Mama Jan
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Final Mission

I wish you so much love and happiness Techie, its been a pleasure sharing this part of your journey "el camino de la vida" and I hope you check in now and then to let us know how you are doing.

No, nothing stays the same and witnessing the wonderful transformation in you has been an enriching experience.

From my soul to your soul ~ Namaste

Chill
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Final Mission

Oh techie - parting is such sweet sorrow. You've given sooooo much to so many. I wish you nothing but the very best in all you wish to do.

I hope you pop in when you can.

Biggest hugs ever, Nicey.
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

Final Mission

Oh Techie...I will miss you! Please come back and let us know how you are doing. You've been a solid rock around here and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you. I'm sad to see you go. :upset:
                          Love ya!
                          K9
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Final Mission

Techie,
                            Thank you for everything you have contributed. Stop by anytime you want and I wish you all the luck in the world friend!
                            xxoo

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Final Mission

Techie

Wishing you all the very best for the future and, sad as it is, I am pleased you are now at a place in your life where you can move on to bigger, better and brighter things!

Your words of wisdom and sense of humour have been legendary here. Will miss you greatly and hope that you will keep us updated from time to time.

Now, all us Undies shall have to make alternative travel arrangements when in Arizona :H
                              :l:h

Comment

Working...
                              X