Final Mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Mission

Me too K9. Can't stop thinking about him.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Final Mission

Techie, I wish you would say what's really going on. Just doesn't feel right.

Comment

Final Mission

You're right Fen, it just feels WRONG around here without our beloved Techie.:boohoo:
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Final Mission

Friends,

You have all touched my heart. I want you to know that I am ok. I was not driven away from MWO by negative discommodious posts, but I'm taking some personal time to explore other pursuits. I promise to check in from time-to-time, as I hold you all in high regard. Honestly, I have clung to this site for the past six months ostensibly out of habit. Aside from the occasional joke, or the deeper intellect of my doppelganger Seer, I had little meaningful input to contribute.

So people, please watch the forum closely as you never know when Techie, Sarge, or Seer will unleash a post of significance. Like me, go and do something exciting and challenging with your sobriety. Test yourself, and boldly go forth!

Life is far too short!

Techie xxx

P.S. If I can help anyone in anyway PLASE PM me. It may take time but I will get back to you!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Final Mission

techie;1309140 wrote: Friends,

You have all touched my heart. I want you to know that I am ok. I was not driven away from MWO by negative discommodious posts, but I'm taking some personal time to explore other pursuits. I promise to check in from time-to-time, as I hold you all in high regard. Honestly, I have clung to this site for the past six months ostensibly out of habit. Aside, from the occasional joke, or the deeper intellect of my doppelganger Seer, I had little meaningful input to contribute.

So people, please watch the forum closely as you never know when Techie, Sarge, or Seer will unleash a post of significance. Like me, go and do something exciting and challenging with your sobriety. Test yourself, and boldly go forth!

Life is far too short!
            on
            Techie xxx

P.S. If I can help anyone in anyway PLASE PM me. It may take time but I will get back to you!
            Techie, while I am sorry to hear that you will not be around for a while, I am happy that you will be exploring other pursuits and new worlds. You will be missed, so please drop by from time to time to let us know what you have discovered. Be happy, be safe, be sober. Most of all, be true to yourself.

Stirly
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Final Mission

Techie, you will be greatly missed by many, to be sure. I am among that throng wishing you peace and joy and success in all your undertakings, and look forward to your occassional drop ins. Be certain to tell Sarge he really threw me a lifeline when I needed it desperately, and that he's a big part of my success. And tell Cookie....well, just say Thanks for the memories...(not).
              :h Mish :h
              sigpic
              Never give up...
              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
              Remaining a perpetual possibility
              Only in a world of speculation.
              What might have been and what has been
              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Working...