New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here

Forgive me for flopping around like a fish outta water, cause I feel like one. Day 1 AF here and new to site. Learning my way around so bare with me pleeze.

leciejo:new:
    :hDOING THIS FOR ME FOR TODAY!:h

WORD FOR THE DAY: HUMBLE

DAY - 1 Done
    DAY - 2 Processing
    DAY - 3
    DAY - 4
    DAY - 5
    DAY - 6
    DAY - 7
    DAY - 8
    DAY - 9
    DAY -10

New Here

Just wanted to say hello & welcome!!! :welcome: Great job on Day 1. :goodjob: There are so many tools here & lots of support. Just keep reading & posting. There are many good links also. There's also a toolbox with a lot of helpful information. (I'm at work so can't find it for you now. But, if someone doesn't come along & post the link for you, I'll do it when I get home. )
    Great to meet you!!!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

New Here

NoraC;1307872 wrote: Just wanted to say hello & welcome!!! :welcome: Great job on Day 1. :goodjob: There are so many tools here & lots of support. Just keep reading & posting. There are many good links also. There's also a toolbox with a lot of helpful information. (I'm at work so can't find it for you now. But, if someone doesn't come along & post the link for you, I'll do it when I get home. )
      Great to meet you!!!
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html welcome to the site. Feel free to read the toolbox and set a plan and then stick to the plan. I have quit successfully using this site and I know that you can do it to!
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

New Here

Welcome Leciejo.

Sending you peace and strength. Be sure to check out the Newbie's Nest under Just Getting Started.

Comment

New Here

Welcome to the site. There's tons of good helpful reading here. The newbies nest is a great place to start!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

New Here

Thank you every1, I am still finding my way around. I will plop down in the "newbies nest" and sit for a few days. Thanks
            :hDOING THIS FOR ME FOR TODAY!:h

WORD FOR THE DAY: HUMBLE

DAY - 1 Done
            DAY - 2 Processing
            DAY - 3
            DAY - 4
            DAY - 5
            DAY - 6
            DAY - 7
            DAY - 8
            DAY - 9
            DAY -10