Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicelife;1308096 wrote: no-eye-deer whether that joke is still funny or not......

Nicey
    :H

Comment

Finn asked the turtle if she'd keep an eye out for Penguin in her travels, and if she sees him to tell him to come home to the other Teddies..

Comment

Welcome back Rags, and hola all!

Thanks for the pics. Your friends are beeeewdiful. Who's the hot chic holding the critter?

There are babies everywhere in my world at the mo. My boss had one yesty, my workmate is due in a few weeks, and SunSTAR too! It's all very exciting!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1308112 wrote:

Who's the hot chic holding the critter?
          Ooooh oooohhh oooohhh it's me! Your very own Raggsy!

I haven't been called a hot chic since I accidentally singed my eyelashes with curling tongs many years ago ...... Do you like the streaks in my hair?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1308076 wrote: Some funny bugger dad prolly put the kid up to it. Happy Hammond almost lost his hat.
            Was the Tarax Show that also had Captain Fortune?...... Who got done for improper handling of little kiddies?

Comment

Sunny, Sunny Sunny,

You must be so happy and so excited!

Comment

Bugger! I see Lolly147 is flogging water heaters. Where was she when I needed one?

Comment

Rags;1308119 wrote:

Do you like the streaks in my hair?
                  The best and most avantegard arrangement i've ever seen.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Welcome back Raggsey!

Comment

Lovely to see you back Rags ... and I really must post off that bit of bling forFin :-)

Sunny - enjoy these last weeks :-)

G - there is an annual demographic bulge at this time of year .... funnily enough it is 9 months since the end of winter and the start of spring :-). There are a billion scientific explanations about why this occurs but as far as I am concerned, new human beings are welcome whenever they arrive.

There are a couple due in my family and extended family in the next few months as well, and they are the next generation so that is resulting in some changed thinking amongst my siblings and cousins

And I noticed that no-one was interested in why the dinosaur crossed the road. :H:H
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1308158 wrote:

And I noticed that no-one was interested in why the dinosaur crossed the road. :H:H
                        I was.politely.waiting for you to get out of the bath.

Comment

Me too. Too much nekidness around here.

Comment

TF
                            The Tarax Show, Really? You must be old. LOL
                            xx
                            If at first you dont succeed......

Comment

your politeness and good manners are impeccable, both of you

anyway it was because s/he was being chased by a chicken:H:H

Yes, I know it is lame. But I had a crap day today. Best I could do when Tawny asked for jokes
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi Missy!

Thanks for that demographic titbit. I never paid it no mind, but it makes sense. Does this mean you sheila's with partners aren't getting any at the mo? HA!.....(Sorry)

I asked the women in the office at work today if there was a plan in place in case my work colleague (who sits right next to me) starts having the kid at work. They laughed, but i was bloody serious! I suppose i'll just lay me jacket down or something, call 000 and prepare some warm water?

Hiya Over it!

Comment

Working...
                                X