Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh that'd be right ...... I mention pink dress and Nicey has to upstage me and get a bloody pink bike.

With.a.cane.basket.

Not jealous. No. I'm not. Not really.

And anyway ... I'm really scared of chi-hua-huas.

Earth Hour is upon me.

I shall fall asleep wondering if she's got pink go-fast streamers attached to the handle bars ...

:upset: :upset: :upset:

Comment

Maybe you can tie some to your pig-tails?

Comment

Lamb roast and remaining coffee cake dispatched. Corri FYI - the recipe I gave you is also in the Nigella Kitchen book - who ripped off who I wonder?

Comment

Tawny - you have THE best ideas!!!! Shall source said streamers in the morrow.

Happs - no can do re pigtails so handle bars to start with....

Goodnight to all and to all goodnight!

Nicey
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1315472 wrote:
            Well I might 'temporarily' forget that I am a mother one day and bugger off on the back of somebody's motor bike.
            :hallo:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Up and at 'em Undies - bodies disposed of and working at home today. No B&I meetings just B&I catch up day. Also tending crook chook. Wotcha all doing?

Comment

Morning Happy! Hunkering down here - big storms and heavy rain. I came into work early and I'm not going outsie the building until it stops! How's Ginger today?
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Seems much better thanks Missy, although I've seperated her and Hermione as they both seem a bit under par. Spoon feeding chooks, who would have thought?

Comment

Just woke up, couldn't sleep last night.
                    Off to meet a friend for tea!
                    Happy Monday!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Quick check in with the nice ones ... I'm re-arranging the fernery and it's FUN. Beautiful day so back into it.

Catch youse this arvo.

Comment

The laptop is home from school, YAY.
                        Fernery rearrangement sounds like fun there Froglette. I hope there are some suitably nubile Grecian statues interspersed and reclining?

Boring Woollies shop today with the miserable peeps. SO much nicer in the Italian green grocers/fresh food.

Today I realised something. I really REALLY want a walk in pantry. My Aunt had one when I was a kid and it was pure magic. My cousins and I and our dogs used to spend hours in there with the door shut spying on people.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mr G has exactly 11,000 posts :H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Should we chuck him a party?

Comment

.....and the other thing I really REALLY want is that bike of Nicey's. I've been coveting one of those lately. Basket MUST be wicker.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1315989 wrote: Should we chuck him a party?
                                Yes. We should all throw in and buy him a pink bike.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X