Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stoopid stoopid puter connection. seems when there's lots of 'traffic', we can't get on the net, even though we're satellite. comes from having a low to non-existent mobile phone signal. actually, make that NO mobile phone signal.

chookies live typically for 5-7 yrs happs, too short, but enjoy them whilst you can. What about getting some little chickens to ease the pain of losing the girls? I bawl my eyes out when I lost any of mine - as you all know!

my mind is agog with images of tassle-twirling. :goodjob:

a clear, still day here, lovely if you're not a farmer. I really hate this stupid cycle & the de ja vu of this time of year - dry, praying for rain, all hopes pinning on it.....madness.

hope to get back on here later masticators, so will twirl off into my morning tasks.

doggy from weekend poisoning is 100% good.

Comment

afternoon all! ...... just dropping in on my lunch break - all B&I here today.

Glad to here about the doggy Coriander.

I reckon some chicks are in order too Happs. When your locusts are being little buggers, you can bask in the pleasure of small critters that will offer you unconditional appreciation

Think I've eaten too much lunch .... that's what happens when you leave it so long to eat that it all gets hoovered up in 5 minutes flat!!

zooom..........
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Howdee undies

Is one of those milestones mine Mr G ??? (aka tatt tassel twarling biker dude - with side kick Bridge ) :H:H

Hi Corrie - glad doggie is all good, I asked you this before but it i think it got lost in the posts, did you get my PM? Comp was awesome awesome..check the pics tagged with me on FB. No rain yet here either..bugger!!

Haps..hugs on the chookage front, hope all turns out ok. As for the teenages...no advice just more hugs..and ohhhh joy look what have I got to look forward too (can I leave my house now please??)

Sunny..good luck for wed..sending ya turn vibes

shout out to Froglet, Missy, Bridge, Reggie et al..

Taking the mother to the airport today...normality returns to the mojo household

AFL - dont get it (runs...ducks...hides....) :H

xx

Comment

Yoo Hoo

Yoo Hooo All

Just thought I'd pop into the drawer and say Hi to you all, have just read a wee bit back, looks like you are all doing well, which is great to see.

Lilly P

Comment

Hello Lilly!! So nice to see you.

Comment

Thanks HP
              been meaning to pop in and say hi for ages now, but was unsure of the right moment to do it, today I thought buggerit , I'll just do it, so here I am.

Comment

Glad you did. All well with you and the family?

Comment

Hp all is well with myself and family, our eldest one has just turned 40, she's having a 70s party this saturaday , so I might have to dress up in the mini skirt, and long boots ha ha,
                  How are you doing, hows the chookies

Comment

Not so good with one. Sort of up and down. But the others are good.

Feeling guilty coz I WAS looking at getting some more, heritage type older style ones. Now its like I've been caught out cheating...

I like the sound of the 70's party. Should be heaps of fun.

Comment

Oi....nipping off to finish some work. Stick your head in more often Lilly, have missed you.

Comment

Arvo Undies,

Feel like having a bit of a gibber - so - either pull up a chair or fast forward ...

Just some random thoughts ...

On my 7.15am wark this morning I contemplated lots of things. Firstly, I wondered whatever happened to the concept of "The Sisterhood" because it really saddens me to see women attacking each other. And when I read that Germaine Greer, a once great intellectual and major player in the Women's Movement criticises Julia Gillard for having a big arse and needing to get better-fitting clothes because she "looked like an organ grinder's monkey" - I wondered WTF is going on? Like hippy beads and flares, surely this wasn't just 'a phase' we were going through? Missy - I'd welcome your thoughts.

And then I contemplated the change in Sunny's life that's about to occur. 10,000 years ago I had a friend who felt she was "running out of time" and really wanted a child so she very deliberately set out to get pregnant. She had absolutely NO intention of sharing the child with the father and was not going to tell him. I seriously questioned her decision but she was adamant. A soon as she fell pregnant she terminated the relationship. I told her she was sperm thief.

Fast-forward nine months. She asked me to be her support at the birth. Without a doubt, it was the most profoundly moving experience I ever had. I thought about all those generations of dads who were not allowed to be present and then the generations who opted not to attend. What an amazing buzz they missed out on. So glad the dads are now actively involved. Even if they're as useful as tits on a bull.

So ... if you're still awake ... I've read back and need to thank Corrie for the Ivamec info - I'll get a little bit off the cocky next door. So glad the doggie made it.

Happs - be very happy that you've no doubt extended the life of your girls and given them some quality time. And when it's time ... soup's prolly the best option.

MoJo - I trust all's calm on the farm again as mother wends her weary way home.

LillyPond - lovely to see you!!!! I still throb the spurtles.

Mr. G - can you twarl in opposing revolutions?

Bridge - have you stopped thinking yet?

OK. That's me done with the verbage and nounage for the year. Back to single-sentence posts.

Comment

TF good post, most people are all too ready to critisise others, whether it be about someone having a big arse, what they wear, what they say etc the list goes on, I persnonally feel, noneone has the right to judge others in that way, and if they have'nt anything good to say they should keep quiet,
                          thats my input in it

and I too throb the spurtles

Comment

Sunny
                            I think you will have a June baby, boy on the 4th..

Comment

That's my predicted due date Lily, all shall be revealed soon. So good to see you!

So baby is in a Frank Breech position, with it's feet by its head, and it's butt down. It already just over 3 kilos, and the guy said today if I go another few weeks he thinks baby will be 4 kilos. Baby is HEALTHY! YAY! So turning to take place tomorrow. We shall see how we go.

TF, I like your thoughts. I think it's only fair for the dad to be involved if they want to be. It is pretty amazing. And yes, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it all. Surface sh&* does not matter!

Orf to my last antenatal class. Got some good stuff from the USA today. Garlic triscut crackers, and green taco sauce. Stellar!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Healthy Sunny undie baby - fantastic news - good luck for tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X