Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have rarely cooked a whole chicken. It always disappoints me.
    I'm in for this challenge....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm sure you can find it on the net but the way I understand it, you remove some liquid from the can to make room for herbage, then rack it up the chooks arse (nicely), and then you make sure the chook sits up on the can, steamin' and bakin' away at will. I think they might even do it with Coke ....

Comment

All good Reg.

I've done a full chookie before Bridge but the Jamie Oliver version where you lift the skin on the breast and stuff if with herbs etc and lemons and rosemary up inside.

And Hi to JC!

Comment

Hey, I think I'm ready to crash and burn....and Sunny isnt here to do tuckage for us Undies. She is tucking in her little Undiebum...might get to see them tomoz depending on sport and my large locust birthday celebration. We will see.

Noight Undies...what a lovely drawer, full of good people.

Comment

Without quotage, I do get that Reggie....I think you just imagine how it will all be....then reality comes ....We are lucky just to have healthy kiddies at the end of the day.....
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1318506 wrote: I'm sure you can find it on the net but the way I understand it, you remove some liquid from the can to make room for herbage, then rack it up the chooks arse (nicely), and then you make sure the chook sits up on the can, steamin' and bakin' away at will. I think they might even do it with Coke ....
              This post may well be misinterpreted in the morning....nemind......

OK well I'm orf too. Sunny may be a little busy with our little brother for a while, but we have to remember that she loves us ALL...EQUALLY....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I had a bout of insomnia tonight and checked th drawer as I am want to do when that happens.....and I am sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks! Happy - will you be seeing Sunny? Please give her the biggest and most solid hug from me and I am sure from all of us. What a precious, precious gift that she has. :h

:l

If I could format that emoticon into 48 font I would do it!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Drat.

Not only do I not know what youse are about about kneading and ice in stoves, we've suddenly changed direction and are talking about sticking perforated cans of herbs up chook cloacas.... was al this on Masterchef???
                  I'm now starting to feel really left out of things......please someone... please explain....
                  See you all tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Missy,
                    I'm in bed with lappie and about to go sleepy time. See you tomorrow.
                    Sweet dreams

Comment

Congrats Sunny!!! And all the Undie aunties and uncles too!

Comment

myhappyplace;1318393 wrote: Isnt it!!! I am so excited for them both. She is in a hospital in Brizzy so I can see our new little Undie....7.12 pounds and she had a caesarean....
                        Make sure you post photos Happy!
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

YES YES YES YAYAYAYAYAYAY I GOT THE DATE RIGHT!!!!
                          i tell ya's, it twas the realxing of the vulval muscles, i'm a vet, know what i'm talking about, altho vulgar.....

CONGRATS SUNNY!!!! & Mr SUNNY!!!!

oh how wonderful.

nowabout the up-the-arse-chicken : it is very good!!!! whask it on barbie. any fluid is good

well except semen.

man, you can tell I've been involved in AI all today. sorry, sorry, sorry.

aside from that vunderfull news, i am depressed, i have to vent ,so thus am doing it late.
                          & now don't feel like it.

sunny, i love you & you bubby. i am most jealous. don't let the little guy piss in your eye.
                          NO to Rochester mr g - that is my fave ginger syrup to mix with soda water......

whatever, I am certain you will provide a beautiful family unit for the young fella. bless.

Comment

alright, it's late, so i can go for it.

i am such a hypocrite!!!!
                            i talk & talk about sugars & GMO & nitrites & all that shit, but i can't seemt o do more than a day or 3 off the sauce!!!! FUCK ME>
                            i don't know what you all think of me (drama queen? false promise? attention seeker?) but FUCK me if i can't seem to get a commitment to what i want to do.
                            it's funny, sometimes I say, well, no-one else is living my life. SO fucking WHAT!!!! does that make me special?????uh -----NOOOO!!!! kerrr-ryst, am i a princess or what. i'd like to beat myself over the head with a piece of 4 by 2. Hard.
                            so to all of you who think i'm alright, thanks.
                            to all who think i'm a complete dick drama queen, hey, i don't blame you.
                            i need to go somewhere, & i can't. it shits me.
                            SO I AM NOT AF!!!!!!!
                            disregard me if you like. but i think i need to be here, like others.
                            it's friday night.
                            with sunny's amazing new life being born, i will just put this out there & prolly delete soon. That amazing woman needs more than this.

Comment

This place aint quite right - period. But that is as it should be
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I hear rumors of an Undie baby!!!

Congratulations Sunny & family!!! :h
                                Oh.. and who's responsible for posting pics? Get on that please.

Second oh... :hallo: Underfriends!
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X