Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techie, is that you in the avatar? AMAZING sir!

Home now Undies. The car ride is like baby sleep tablets. Lovely!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Nicey, I agree. Your posts are like little rays of sunshine!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Lunchtime check-in

Happs - how's Ginger doing?

I think Bridge must still be making her list ... and yep, Nicey is the current Undie Joy Germ.

Techie - beautiful music. Makes me cry. In a good way.

Sunny - I remember when you first mentioned that you were going to try for a baby. This journey has been so wonderful for us all. Bet you can't wait for your parents to arrive.

Good morning here with some rendering and painting accomplished.

Comment

Sunny - I can't stop looking at that little guy. I'll babysit for you anytime!!!!!
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nicey , if only a polish made it better..... I appreciate and try to emulate (polishing words that is)
            Hello Undies and especially Baby Bump.:welcome:
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Arvo Undies and Internationalists....meeting cancelled so I am home! yay! Ginger hanging in TF...not eating, sleepy and we're just keeping her comfy. All we can do I think. Shes not stressed so maybe she'll just fall asleep?

Do you know I was only thinking the other day how quickly the time Sunny was pregnant has gone - well obviously the last few weeks felt long for HER - but it doesnt seem so long ago she did talk about trying to start a family. And hes in his home today.

I think if Bridgeys list doesnt include fixed computer to be picked up there will be trouble...

Comment

sunshinetoday;1320150 wrote: love to all the undies and friends.

Rags, he still puts his feet up by his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBfCBcVuzAw[/video]]My Baby - Julia Stone - YouTube
                Then perhaps he will become an Olympic diver thrilling us wth tripple somersaults in pike position...

Comment

Need some info from some Undies. I am sick of whingeing about not having a spurtle. I am going to get myself one from ebay NOW....who bought what from whom?

And do you think Lilly and Bridge are clutching cans somewhere?

And Hi Raggsey!

Comment

Reggie;1320122 wrote: !
                    Reggie;1320118 wrote:
                    Ahhhhh sooooo cool rags ...but do you know how to use the bloody thing!
                    Nup. :H

Comment

I bought a set of three cherry wood ones from a bloke in the US via Ebay. Throbbed them so much i bought another two sets for bro. and sis. as stocking fillers for chrissie.

I hope they're clutching cans. We need a Clacker Can Clan update

Comment

Just got an sms from my girlfriend. She wants meto come to palliative activity session with her on Thursday. I said of course I'd love to come and keep her company.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1320695 wrote: I bought a set of three cherry wood ones from a bloke in the US via Ebay. Throbbed them so much i bought another two sets for bro. and sis. as stocking fillers for chrissie.

I hope they're clutching cans. We need a Clacker Can Clan update
                          Yep. Thats the ones I thought. Done. I cant stand whingers and now I'm not one.

Comment

Hi there Happs.
                            My one and only foray into ebay was to buy a cople of spurtles from a bloke in Tasmania. It was a disaster... my payment didn't go to his account yet was debited from my VISA. I got threatening messages from Ebay etc etc. I've never been on there again.
                            I reckon that in between building drystone walls, giving my friends kids cooking lessons and being a navigational smarty pants,I could learn how to make spurtles....
                            First I get some planks of wood and some rope to make a pedal lathe...... then the rest should be easy

Comment

Hmmm.... a pedal lathe... now that's JUST the sort of thing Tawny would have in acorner of her frog house....

Comment

Raggsy - how's your girlfriend doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X