Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Undies...thought it was mocktails Missy, dont worry! Just waiting for the sun to come through the into the backyard to check the girls....

Comment

quick fly by to say hi..

Sunny, thanks so much for the story of bumps arrival, it made my day, and I hope you are getting settled in at home.

I wont be around much for the next few weeks as there is some serious crazy shit happening here atm, and I dont really have the emoitional energy to spend on the boards. It is all good shit, so dont panic and I am still AF, god I love being AF. Never will I go back.

Hi to everyone, Happs, Missy, Bridge, Lily, TF, Corri, Nice, Reg, Rags (and those that I have forgotten !)

A special Hi to Mr G..if you are lurking..I hope the funeral was special and that you are doing ok :l

xx MoJo

Comment

Morning All.
        STill no computer, and looks like prob might be more serious (der)

MoJo I'm glad it's all good stuff, but still take care.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Second that too Mojo...

Not good on the puter front then Bridge. Does this mean a new investment?

Comment

Morning all - Bridge - have you done your chook yet?

Comment

Pressure...you'll make her run and revise the list...

Comment

Had to get that quick question in. So ...

Missy - that was a funny auto-correct. There was a good one the other day when somebody asked a question about Topa and the next poster said something along the lines of "although I haven't tried topside ..." Did MrB like his posh new dressing gown?

Happs - dare we ask about Ginger?

MoJo - Serious crazy good shit is good!

Raining here this morning so no walkies. I can do cold but I don't do cold and wet.

Comment

Been down there 3 times and shes gone from in the box to between the feed and the box to now sitting in the sun just inside the coop. I've been tossing up about bring her inside but y'know if your going to go - and she is - I think it would be nicer sitting outside in the sunshine than inside in a box with cats trying to get you. The other girls are staying well clear so they all know.

Comment

I have camp boy home and the little locust too...dog I'm a soft touch...so company today. But meetings to DO, starting soon. So glad yestys got canned, it was a giraffathon...second one they cancelled this week, probably busy getting nails and hair done...

Comment

Yep - I'd leave her sitting in the sunshine too.

Comment

Okey doke.
                        I have a relative's computer until mine is back, because I am a dysfunctional IT obsessed harridan.

Now the chooky is going on in about half an hour, and I'm going to have aaaaaall this empty oven space......which is not economical.......ideas???:H
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1321290 wrote: Okey doke.
                          I have a relative's computer until mine is back, because I am a dysfunctional IT obsessed harridan.

Now the chooky is going on in about half an hour, and I'm going to have aaaaaall this empty oven space......which is not economical.......ideas???:H
                          This is the problem...I've noticed since I started baking bread coz the ovens on I am baking and we are all getting a little - rounder?? noticed everyones faces last night as I unpacked the scones...I cant stand to see it on with an empty shelf...thought it would work if I do a loaf AND rolls, but its like a compulsion, I HAVE to bake something else as well...

Thats no help to you at all is it? :H what do you have that you need to get rid of? lemons?

Comment

What about these biscuits?

500g butter
                            1 cup sugar
                            1 can condensed milk
                            5 cups sr flour

cream butter and sugar, add condensed milk, stir in flour. Roll in balls flatten and top with whatever you've got - choc chips, nuts, bit of jam, you can roll in cornflakes and sultanas... cook 10 min @ 180.

I roll the dough into logs and stick them in the freezer, cut off rounds and bake a tray when the oven NEEDS something on a shelf. I LOVE my relationship with my oven...oh, and dont fall into the trap of eating a cookie dough log....it will make you feel roooly roooly sick...

Comment

Lemonade Scones

About 3 cups SR Flour
                              1 cup cream
                              1 cup lemonade

Mix, cut out and bake at 200 deg for about 10 mins.

Comment

Ginger dead. Little locust found her....bloody hell I was checking all morning...not pretty...

Then I googled and found some gem that says if one goes they all go....ffs...disinfecting and cross checking hatches and off to meeting...no time for counselling might have to take him with me...

Comment

Working...
                                X