Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am at a bit of a loose end this arvi, to the point that I am starting to backanswer the TV in a smart arsed fashion.

And those noodles were bloody revolting..I just can't abide by processed crap food any more....so I think I'm going to do a kitchen purge. Get rid of all the old aberrations at the back of the pantry. Then I might get a priest in, do a sage smudge and set myself up for a dietary detox.

Yep. That's what I'm going to do.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I thought you did that already?

Comment

I'm going to leave this for Froglette for lunchtime drop in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7-BBADPAvE[/video]]The Doobie Brothers - What a fool believes - YouTube

Isn't it a jaunty little song?
        Can't help but cheer a girl up.

Are you coming to the kitch with me Undies?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1322498 wrote: I thought you did that already?
          Well there's been some contraband smuggling.
          And a couple of cupboards I didn't get to
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cant go to the kitch with ya. Gotta work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7kbQyseI1I[/video]]Bee Gees - Spicks and specks - YouTube

Comment

I see from the film clip Brizzy airport hasnt changed...

Comment

myhappyplace;1322503 wrote: I see from the film clip Brizzy airport hasnt changed...
                Is it Brizzy?
                I'm starting to feel cleansed.:H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Afternoon undies.
                  Lovely tunes ladies.
                  Techie, so good to see you checking in. I admire your adventurous spirit.
                  Purging the pantry is always good. We had some of those add water pancakes last week, we decided never again, they were awful.
                  Parents will be leaving San Francisco in an hour on their way to Auckland, then the Gold Cost. So excited.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1322508 wrote: Is it Brizzy?
                    Dont believe everything you read Bridge...

Hi Sunny! how exciting for you...is Bump jumping up and down waiting to see his grands?

Comment

No he's sleeping and then waking, on demand feeding in full effect.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

You're getting enough rest and eating properly, apart from the obligatory B&J?

Comment

Arvo all - just heard there's been another 5.2 earthquake in Christchurch. No major damage. Don't know how those poor buggers can keep living there.

Comment

No, those poor people. What a continual stress to keep living with.

Comment

Hiys Sunny and Bumpy and TF.
                              I am purged.
                              Jeez not another earthquake?
                              We need to do some underpinning for them.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Nicey Pie - tick ...

Comment

Working...
                                X