Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the merry month of May everyone!

Wishing all a safe, sober, and magical month ahead.

Think positive, and kick some arse in your own way.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

And to you too Mr G!!!!

Hope May begins beautifully and continues that way for everyone.

Hugs, Nicey.
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning All
      I've woken up looking like a gargoyle here today.....I think I will be heading the ball rather than kicking goals today Mr G.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning kids. So the question is, will our baby underoo be born in this thread, or the next. Exciting thoughts.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning gang, Happy May.

Sunny - I pick June 1st.

Comment

A Gemini
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello Undies and Happy May!

Sunny... June 1st, June 1st!!! Only the best people are born on that date :H How are you feeling? Anxious to see your toes again?

And, I'm choosing the Special Guest category, thank you.
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

You can choose whatever category you feel comfortable with around here GG
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm happy for anytime baby wants to come. I am kind of sad the pregnancy will be over, as I have gotten used to all the stuff I allow myself to eat, and getting to put my feet up! The joy of the baby being here will banish that. I can not wait!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Where is Haps btw?

Comment

sunshinetoday;1307931 wrote: I'm happy for anytime baby wants to come. I am kind of sad the pregnancy will be over, as I have gotten used to all the stuff I allow myself to eat, and getting to put my feet up! The joy of the baby being here will banish that. I can not wait!
                      You must be so excited!
                      However... be prepared for a sense of loss... that babe has been practicing his/her right hook and been kicking you for months now. Hard to explain, but don't be surprised if you'll startle in the early days after delivery with a sense of panic... 'cause you can't feel the baby.

:l Oh.. and cherish having that teeny newborn soooo dependent on you... it goes by so quickly! I feel like bouncing on my chair now... didn't realize it was coming up so soon! Yay! :H
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Thank you SSGG. I am so thrilled. Funny, baby is punching me right now. I can't wait. I am going to take as much time as I can off because I want to cherish every minute!

Comment

sunshinetoday;1307953 wrote: Where is Haps btw?
                          Busy and frightfully important.

How good is it being at home?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Anybody got any good jokes?

Comment

What do you call a dinosaur with no eyes?
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                              X