Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now...about the lemon drizzle cake - I've got a Janelle Bloom sour cream cake with drizzly lemon icing, is that acceptable? which ones your recipe Bridge?

Comment

The marsupial rats are pretty but.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1311206 wrote: I like possums and pythons but not rats
        There is defo something furry and four legged in there. I just reckon there could be less of it after last night.

Comment

myhappyplace;1310770 wrote: How did you know about Fred?
          Fred wins hands down.

Comment

The smell wont last long but.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1311208 wrote: The marsupial rats are pretty but.
              Fred wins hands down.

Comment

myhappyplace;1311207 wrote: Now...about the lemon drizzle cake - I've got a Janelle Bloom sour cream cake with drizzly lemon icing, is that acceptable? which ones your recipe Bridge?
                Taste.com.au • View topic - Luscious Lemon Cake (s)

Now you show me yours
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I did walk but an hour of a little being hanging out on my pelvic floor maybe is to much. I think maybe 2 shorter walks a day would be better for the last 4 weeks.

Maybe you have a possum!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

I bought a pretty rat on Friday but.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1311211 wrote: The smell wont last long but.
                      but the bones will stay forever...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1311216 wrote: I bought a pretty rat on Friday but.
                        but then I cooked and ate it.

Comment

I just went to the store and bought chocolates.
                          chocolate rolls tub : Gü Puds
                          They're addictive.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hey, i loved my pet rat when I was a kid.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1311213 wrote: Taste.com.au • View topic - Luscious Lemon Cake (s)

Now you show me yours
                              Mines in a cookbook but the recipe is pretty similar except yours uses the whole lemons. I think I will give yours a whirl.

Comment

what, a pet rat like?
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X