Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Undies,

It's still pitch black outside but I'm rearing to go and improve my lap of the landed estate. AAAhhhhhh ... a womble! No wonder I was so attracted to her.

Wonder if Nicey's done a Raggsy?

Be happy punters.

Comment

Morning Undies. About to go for the morning stroll - but as I am to be accompanied by Cortison Man, I doubt it will be a stroll. Being married to a super hero is NOT on my wishlist. Off and into it...

ps Bridge I disagree on the Womble, Sophie is some kind of kid cartoon for sure, just havent pegged it yet. And cant wake up the locusts to stick the lappie in their faces to find out. Later. And leave the letterboxes alone...

Comment

Long-sleeved T, wool vest & hoodie on. It's grey skies, 8C and I really don't want to do this but I said I would, so I will.

***vroom***

Comment

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Another late night, I blame the full moon. Going off my walk.

How was the walk/run TF?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wow - wasn't that moon amazing last night?! I have been thinking about it all day and trying to get my head around how, if the moon has an elliptical orbit, it gets seen like that all over the world. Or maybe I'm wrong and it isn't. Anyway physics isn't my strong point :H But it was just really beautiful and we had a very clear sky here, so saw it at its best.

I throb Sophie too. Her paws look very soft and gentle. But she is definitely not a Womble - I refer you to this authoritative source of inforation about Wombles and you will note, Nurse Jones, that there is no Sophie!! The Wombles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope you had a nice day together TF I'm sure you did and I hope that Wilson and Sophie become good friends

I've been trying to post a photo of one of our cats' attempts to keep warm today, but not having much luck. It was taken by Mr B and sent to me in an email - I can get it into i-photo but not photobucket. Maybe later when I have more time!

emoticons galore
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Arvo all you flocculators and curd pokers,

Missy is correct. NOT a womble. I went to their site (CA Australia) - apparently she's a mouse.

The walk was good. Without actually breaking into a trot, canter or gallop, I did pick up the pace and approached the situation in a giraffe-like manner. The hoody and wooly thing came off as soon as I returned. It sure warmed me up for the rest of the morning.

So - all epiphyllums brought in to the shade house so Mr. Frosty can't get 'em;
                Leek and Potato soup made from yesterday's beef stock production;
                Huge pile of dry rot floor boards and other sundry tree clippings, prunings, dead-headed things etc. burnt on a lovely bonfire.
                Big wood basket brought back into the Froghouse and loaded with wood 'cause it seems I now need one every night. Fire that is.

Next?

Comment

Bridge wont let the womble situation lie. And I feel sorry for the letterboxes...

Missy here's a piccie of Maysi while you find your Betty pic

Left bread for them to bake while I went to work. All the four of them had to do was leave it in the oven and let it cook. Totally stuffed it. I will say no more. BUT I'm not going into the kitchen until they all go to work/school tomoz...

Comment

myhappyplace;1311695 wrote:
                    Missy here's a piccie of Maysi while you find your Betty pic

Happy, it was actually Wookie (Maine Coone) that the picture was of .... but seriously, Maysi looks like Betty's younger sister. Silver tabbies - aren't they glorious?!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Well - here's Wong in his Sound Lounge and from the look on his face, I think he's listening to some Leonard Cohen:

and here's Spike, preferring the window sill:

Comment

Well I googled it and guess what?

There's no such thing as a Womble......
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

What a stunningly beautiful pride of majestic felines...
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Totally agree...

Just stepped back in the kitchen for a mo to look at pizza dough production. Then started pottering and next minute - tada - we have pesto....doesnt it make the house smell great?

Comment

Speaking of fires Froglette, I've been thinking about getting a little combustion stove...just thinking so far. Just not sure how much we'd use it but theres one thing about a Queenslander house, the heat just sucks away at night and its getting a little chilly. Not Victorian chilly you understand....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1311706 wrote: What a stunningly beautiful pride of majestic felines...
                                aye Bridge ....

... but you are wrong about the Wombles. They do exist

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X