Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooops!

Tried to download pics from sd card and phone and my hard drive is full. Tried to copy over pic files to external hard drive and the computer is dummy spitting. So will be off air trying to sort this out...... have a couple of pics I sneaked with my mobile phone of Alexia's stuff.... if I sort the problem out I'll put them up later.
    Meanwhile off to Bunnings to get a garden seat for my ill friend so she can sit out in the sunshine.

Comment

Morning all.
      Techie, hope you are enjoying every second of it.
      Haps, I don't have kids yet but I know how you feel.
      I've had better mornings.
      MB, I hope it all goes well for Mr.B. I hope you two have a wonderful anniversary!
      Rags, we missed you!

I might try some yoga, I am very grumpy since I dropped my chocolates on the ground. I still ate them.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Sunny, dropping your chocolates on the ground and eating them! For shame! You are a woman after my own heart and you MUST move to Brisbane. We can create a new trend.

Rags that woman at the supermarket was probably me....I am a stealth Undie now remember? Mushies have slowed down though I have some Portabellos to pick today.

Missy, you are as usual such a lovely ladylike wonderful person. Cant wait for the spill on the ex....and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Mr B!!!

Comment

Sorry, postus interuptus....

And hugs to Techie. Love it when you post.

Comment

Thanks HP, I feel better now that you said that.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

3 second rule Sunny
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

We'll call it the 7 second rule today!
                Having one of those days where one mishap follows another!
                At least it adds spice to life!

Comment

When I was little, my cousin and I use to eat chewing gum that had dropped on the ground. Trouble was - we didn't know who dropped it. We didn't care.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm still alive and rarely get sick. Maybe an early build-up of antibodies?

Comment

There is a lesson there on raising healthy kids.

Comment

Speaking of eating things you find laying around

Going to make that passionfruit butter I was rambling on about...

Comment

Not with the cat though...

Geez my phone hasnt been the same since I found dough all over the camera lens bit...

Comment

Happy - I almost fell off my chair at your description of me as "ladylike", as I dont believe that it a word that has ever EVER been applied to me. When I was 10 my classroom teacher described me as "obstreporous" and made me go and look it up in the dictionary. I think I was supposed to be embarressed, but actually I was quite proud!! I am more accustomed to thinking of myself as a bit blunt and practical and a bit brusque. But (with the help of my counsellor) I am trying to get used to thinking about myself in different ways.

On the strength of your comment, I decided to go and get my hair blow-waved for our anniversary dinner - it is not at a flash place, but it is where Mr B and I met and now is one of the many earthquake condemmed buildings in Wellington. It might not be in existence for much longer, so we thought we would go there one last time! But when I had my hair blow waved, the person doing it said some complimentary things as well. So thanks to Happy and the hairdresser, I am feeling much better about myself at the end of the day than I did at the beginning!

tawnyfrog;1312319 wrote: When I was little, my cousin and I use to eat chewing gum that had dropped on the ground. Trouble was - we didn't know who dropped it. We didn't care.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm still alive and rarely get sick. Maybe an early build-up of antibodies?
                          Snap TF. And, at the risk of making this sound like that Monty Python sketch, we never wore shoes. I remember going down to the shops one day and hearing a funny sound on evey alternate step. As it turned out I had trodden on a drawing pin that had become embedded in my heel. I just pulled it out, and I dont even remember it becoming infected :H

I'm much more pampered these days. So are our cats, as the attached photo attests ....

Have a good evening all.
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

'Bout time you let the cat out of the bag, Missy!

Have a lovely evening with Mr.B. Never waste a good blow wave.

Comment

What a boring arse of a day with no car

Is everybodee ready for the Biggest Loser finale at 8pm?
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep. And Masterchef...

Love your kitty Missy.

Comment

Working...
                                X