Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;1313174 wrote: I'm sorry guys I know i make you look silly ..its just ..well.... I don't know :upset:I just say stuff and my brain says you didn't wanna say that so I delete..I need analysis. deeply sorry I don't intend to make people seem like idiots but I just cant help my self ..I need to delete its a control thing ..

night
    Reg, everyone says things that come out wrong at one time or another. One time I asked if a customer was enjoying the day with his grandson. He corrected me saying that it was his son. Ouch. Ooops, can't take that one back. Besides, I don't see those things when you type stuff. I just see witty ole you babe.

Here's a Dr. Suess quote that sums it up:
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?

Love to all the undies...

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

myhappyplace;1312479 wrote: Reg - eyes win hands down...you dont meet someone and say "hes got the loveliest penis - I could look at it forever" do you? Well, no you wouldnt.... its the eyes...
      tawnyfrog;1312487 wrote: "Oh ... once he clapped his startling blue penis on me I knew this was it!"

Nah. Wouldn't work...
      LFMAO :H:H:H

myhappyplace;1312326 wrote:
      Speaking of eating things you find laying around

Going to make that passionfruit butter I was rambling on about...
      Tell me more? I have more than a hundred passion fruit still on the vine. I wish the feckers will start ripening - this is the 2nd harvest.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Undies! and Internationalists of course. Lovely to see you Tips...this is for you..

Passionfruit Butter recipe - Best Recipes

I followed the hints in the first review and changed it a little so its not as sweet. Great on toast but I reckon I can use it to vamp up some ice cream. And then of course there is always cheesecake...

Getting more than a tad worried about some Undies, the daily check ins and the not so dailys....would be nice to see some of you, whether things are going well or not...

Comment

Morning Happy!

I'm here, just lurking. Haven't had the best of weeks and dont want to lower the tone! We are going to head off to see the boy tomorrow and stay for the weekend. Things with Mr B's ex are still causing quite a lt of stress, and the expected resolution/decision point came and went without a resolution/decision. I think the Court case may need to be re-opened, which is not something that would fill me with joy!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yo Undies and Tigger too-just a note to say g'day and wish you all well.
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Hiya Tip and RC, nice to see you both in the drawer!

MB, you can let it all out here. It's not going to bring down the tone. Often I find this is my best/only place to vent safely.

Haps, I agree, worried about missing undies. Please check in, good or not.
              Passion fruit butter sounds divine.
              ONce I get some exercise in, I think I am going to make strawberry cupcakes and vanilla frosting. Why not?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

P.S. spotted Mr. G out in the threads. Good to know he is around!:h

Comment

***ATTENTION UNDERPANTS ***

Da frog is in da house.

Yup - the daily check-ins are important IMHO. If we don't, the thread might just die in the arse and then where would we be, I ask ya.

Missy - will this crap with the ex ever end? Don't stay away because you're feeling ordinary - no-one can lower the tone better than we can.

Sunny - on your recommendation, I've ordered The Killing from Fishpond and am looking forward to receiving Season 1. Funny - just after I ordered it I was channel hopping on the tv and came across Season 2 being played. Didn't hang around to watch it because I want to be surprised.

Yup - saw Mr.G around town and noticed he's taken his books and CDs out of the drawer but left his amp - so I'm sure he'll be back at some stage.

So far true to my word, I did my boundary walk at 3C this morning and can honestly say I'm enjoying it. It's only day 5 but I'm getting a little faster each day. AND my bum cheeks are a bit sore so I guess something's working correctly.

This early morning energy burst has led to a generally more productive day. By 8am I had a curry on the go followed by some painting of window frames, rendering some more walls and generally getting stuck into some good outdoor clean-up stuff.

Of course now I feel like a LLD.

Waving to Tips and RC!!

Comment

Ta and well with ya all -- what 's the point in pontificating?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Tawny Rules in any event

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Unless we go head to head--but I pontificate the Frog rules

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi lovelies,

Here I am checkin' in!!

Been walkin', workin', sleepin', readin' posts here - not necessarily in that order.....

I found a pair of smelly (in a nice way ... mmm - now that is weird I know) volleys under Mr G's chest-a-drawers - he might come back for them???!!!

Loves youse, mean it......

Later, Nicey.
                          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

I mean it too Nicey! Don't stop being you!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Thanks RC - ditto!!!!

Meant to ad that I've been kneeling' and swirlin' on my ab-circle pro thingy - phew....

Beautiful weather - it gladdens me 'eart I tells ya!!!!

:l:h
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Now usually I have been relaxing on the couch most of the day with this big belly. But after I did my walk after a sleep in it was just like Tawny said, more productive. I did laundry, dishes, strawberry cupcakes, cornbread, mushrooms, and now on to do dinner prep. Who is this mad woman? I don't know but I like it.

The Killing is good. I stayed up til 2:30 last night and am halfway through season 2 now. It's filmed in Seattle. I spent about 8 awesome weekends up there with my best friend when she moved up there. The city is beautiful, with heaps of lovely hiking trails, lakes, mountains, ocean, etc., and some amazing local seafood.

Comment

Working...
                                X