Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;1314304 wrote: I can provide you with my grandfather's spice mix recipe if you'd like.
    Coolio! I think there are enough foodie Undies to warrant sharing your recipe.

Comment

Just popped on my pink frock too, Hiya Tipperoo! Biltong sounds better than I thought...

Sunnygirl, you have the right attitude, just go with the flow and you will be fine.

Finished work late and then bit the bullet and washed Gingers bum...gack! then got carried away and checked all the other chickies and washed some of 'em too for good measure...when you're on a roll...

Comment

myhappyplace;1314308 wrote:
        Sunnygirl, you have the right attitude, just go with the flow and you will be fine.
        Totally agree with Happs, Sunny - apart from some nausea early on, you've not whinged about anything so I reckon you're having, and will continue to have, a TOP pregnancy. All will be well. Maintain that lovely relaxed attitude.

Now Happs - I reckon you've just made a rod ... they'll now be expecting the weekly bidet treatment.

Comment

This is going to sounds really odd - I think they enjoyed it....must be the warm water and the bubble bath...dont tell Reg, he'll think its shower night early...

Comment

They formed a little queue at the tub....

Comment

They heard me snapping on the rubber gloves and came dancing towards me...Mr Happs has set up an old laundry tub near the chook shed for potting plants so it was a piece of cake to do...

Comment

myhappyplace;1314314 wrote: They heard me snapping on the rubber gloves and came dancing towards me...
                Oh dog. Now every pervert and space cadet is going to be glued to the thread waiting for ....and then what happened?

Comment

Maybe I should delete?

I really do have the giggles and I HAVE NOT EATEN COFFEE CAKE....but I'm thinking of making some...

Forgot to say your curry looks good btw...

Comment

myhappyplace;1314318 wrote: Maybe I should delete?
                    Nah. Too late. The TSD's are already at it.

Thanks btw. It was yummy - perhaps a whole bunch of coriander is a tad too much?

Comment

Nope, the recipe I just got off the internet said a whole bunch. Did you work to a recipe or just make up as you went along? Its making me hungry, I scoffed some leftover vegie curry at 2.30 after being out all day...think I might go and investigate food...

Comment

Made it up - it did have, amongst other things, a can of toms and a can of coconut cream.
                        I got SBS "Feast" today so my head's doing food investigations BIG time.

Gotto light fire. Back slaters.

Comment

Alright, I'm going to make this short...

1) sorry for not posting much over the past months, much thinking done (I know, creaky cogs them ones)
                          2) sunny, as with others, you must be getting slightly nervous darl but best of luck to you & bubby (turn ,bubby, turn.....with cows we flip them on their backs & whack their guts with a piece of 4 by 2....wanna try?)
                          3) happy, I worry about you sometimes. You are festering strange moods. Without coffee cake, holy sheet.
                          4) washing cats & chooks bums can only be character building friends, believe me i've done a lot worse
                          5) tawny, your red beef curry looks lovely & snap I made some too last night. fenugreek seeds were my special ingredient, & the lads (hubby & Young Denis (sigh!)) wolfed it down.
                          6) my magpie has gone off with a bunch of like-feathered friends, I miss her cheerful company
                          7) we are waiting for rain to start that bastardly cycle again, of seeding.
                          8) I would like the biltong recipe please tips, if poss.
                          9) My tomato plant has gazillion green fruit on it - ya reckon I should make relish?
                          10) hello to the elusive reggie, & I haven't noticed g-bloke anywhere, has he gone for a wee holiday?
                          11) Nicey, you are THE brightest spark when you post. You make me have a giggle & a smile & I truly believe you are a very Nicey person
                          12)Young Denis (sigh!) is quite becoming wearing a beanie & showing considerable bicep development atm
                          13) Other animals are all cool & dandy & mad as per usual
                          14) My fetish for roasted zucchini & capsicum with garlic has not diminished. I might be hypo-mediterranean. That explains it.
                          15) my puter has rapidly improved to the point where i can actually get connected, & stay thus forth!! Yippee.

OK, told ya it was brief.
                          Hello also to bridgee, missy, mojo, & everyone as i have not read back the existing 15 pages of May. Phew.

Comment

Eeek! Kevin alert - Froglette its our fav episode with the lovely Irish man and his Japanes wife...back to viewing and making coffee cake...

Corri lovely to see you...I will read and post back after Kevin....

Comment

myhappyplace;1314339 wrote: Eeek! Kevin alert - Froglette its our fav episode with the lovely Irish man and his Japanes wife...back to viewing and making coffee cake...

Corri lovely to see you...I will read and post back after Kevin....
                              great happs....but who the frock is kevin??
                              Y'know, I always had a thing for Kevin Costner......sigh....wipes drool off chin....

Comment

I would like some coffee cake please. YUM!

Corri, so good to see you. I missed you!

Acupuncture reportage: Strange and lovely. Have to go back for another session in the morning. I could feel the baby moving while sitting there with the pins in.
                                Making dinner and then having a relax.

hiya Tips! Loved the piccies of your cats and your pup!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X