Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh....thats better, nothing like sucking up some cake mix...this coffee cake is laced with cinnamon so who knows Undies, who knows...

Corri, for shame, its Kevin Mcleod on Grand Designs - ABC....the thinking womans Commando...

Snap on the suction too Reg, biggest locust had a head like a small pumpkin and when I'd cooked him past two weeks overdue they suctioned him out...still have trouble prising him away into the outdoors now...ok Sunny, I know - I am trying to stick to the promise of non disclosure but its 17 years ago and it feels like yesterday...the best memories are just hidden away to look at now and then...

Comment

Corri my tomatoes have gone nutso too, got a heap we planted plus a lot of strays, thought they were something else when they first popped up....might have to investigate the green tomato recipes, I had a good relish one I can shoot your way.

Comment

effening then sunny & reggie oh elusive farty one. I missed you also dear sunny.

yep happs, as to why my tommys are going nutso at this time of yr down here in the bumfuck nowhere part of the outback wheatbelt, who knows. please shoot over all relish recipes relevant.
        I've just burnt my arm steaming Dutch Cream spuds - they are sooooo gorgeous with buttery yellow flesh....from Denmark & spray free too.
        Thank goodnees for all sorts of vet meds I have....mwah mwah mwahhhhh.....

Comment

Oh Cori - you're back!!!!! Wonderful, fabulous - just great!! I thought that you and Denis must have run off ......

Waves to Happs/sunny/tips - all the lovelies here!!! I was stalking here last year but was trying to be grown up and sophisticated about being a booze hound. I realized I was in strife and started trying to het a grip. I never posted but felt very weak and embarrassed about the mess I'd gotten myself into.... BUT that was then and look at us now - ain't life grand!!??? Not a quesion really - just sayin'.

So, because TF is still at it, and in heavy duty footwear I DID go for my walk this afternoon as I said I would. I have had my dinner but wish it was TF's curry, I've brushed the cat but nnot trimmed her bum 'cos she went nuts and now I'm flopped on the lounge. It's a wee bit chilly so I may end up in bed with thoughts of Denis - oooops sorry - I meant a good book......

I think you are all trying to sabotage my weight loss efforts talking about cakes and curries and relish - yum - get in my belly!!! I even chased the ice-cream truck on my wy home from the walk and they promised to come up my street so I could get a truck load of yumminess but the liars never showed!!!!
          I'm going to eat all the cake I can find on Sunday - being Mother's day and all - I'm allowed right? I think I'm going to make a BIG caramel cake.....maybe I'm getting sunny's cravings????

Anyway all my peeps I gotta have a cup of tea and my FH is not up to the task tonight....

Sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite!!!

See yas in the morrow.

Nicey xo
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1314358 wrote:

Anyway all my peeps I gotta have a cup of tea and my FH is not up to the task tonight....
            FH = Future Husband

Yay!!!!!!!

An Undie baby followed by Undie nuptuals. Can life get any better?

Comment

Reggie;1314361 wrote: Hey I thought I share this with you ..we just got a complaint about this guy:H..DONT ask what I do ..but ..he has buckets on Kevin he is a

Darren Grayson Designers

Hairdresser
              Special event designer
              Education-list
              Interiors
              Home designer
              Special event Hair

and...

WANKER :H:H:H

if ya need a laugh check him out
              :H
              Grade A for sure reginald.

Comment

Oh dear. Darren has ticket on himself, non?

Comment

Dinner done....grass fed moo cow, the best chips and salad from the garden....coffee cake is out and cooling ready to be iced...chooks bums are clean, all the locusts and animals wormed..how good is life? oooh yeah, MasterChef Masterclass on and Undies in the drawer....

Comment

Reg, my personal fav is Dinner with Darren...

Comment

Darren now dedicates his time to the businesses of primarly the salon, home design and selective major events. From these platforms, Darren injects his own brand of enthusiasm, creativity and skill to both excite and inspire his clients. Having the passion to give much of yourself and your creativity is in it`s self, satisfying because you develop individuals lifestyles especially when they respect and trust your experience and eye for detail.

Erm .... what did he say?

Comment

Dazza looks like he'd know the ins and outs of yer mullet cut from a horses arse.......

Hi Corrie! Hello Undies!

Well, a momentous day 'twas. I met our very own Mojo today. We spent a very noice couple of hours chatting away at a little downtown cafe. She is an absolute delight, and a bit of a corker if she doesn't mind me saying. Always something very, very special about meeting someone from this site i reckon. We of course share much in common, on such personal journeys. It's a wild ride this sobriety lark, so it's comforting to know others out there know what it's about, and understand. Just yapping on such an intimate level to someone ya barely know, but somehow feel you've known for years, is a blast.....

Yo fruity! Pass the freakin bagel ya whacky ass!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

How cool is that Mr G...its lovely meeting other Undies. Said she, having met two.

I'm missing Bridgey btw. Hope her malware is fixed soon. Nothing worse than lots of trojans and thingeys...technically speaking.

Time to ice the cake...

Comment

Lovely stuff, G and Mojo.

I send a PM to Bridgee and accused her of malingering. Thought that'd flush her out ...

Comment

She's probably posting on the alternate thread...and baking bread with them...talking about chocolate...and vegetables...

Comment

HE told us he was in Hawaii with her when he was rooly catching up with Mojo.

Oh what's the world come to, I ask youse.

Comment

Working...
                                X