Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! heres to grand theft lappie....keeps those transfats going kids way....

Comment

The little fat prick wants his computer back.
      he's dobbing to his Mum.
      Kids are such spoilt little bastards these days.
      Gotta go.
      Hooroo
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

LOL Bridge.

I have dropped just in the last 24 hours. If we have a girl her middle name will be skye, sorry Reg, lol. Lordy, I hope I don't last until June 16th, that's almost 2 weeks past due date. The 19 sounds a little. My bet is the 28th of May. We'll see though.

Yes, the coffee cake needed to be in my belly yesterday. Yummo Haps, I want one.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

I'll bake you one Sunnygirl. You will have a caffeinated little baby bean.

Righto, off to do last round of chick checks...going to head to bed undies. Noice to see you all and will catch you on tomoz...I have a vision of Bridgey wrestling a little kid for his laptop as we speak...

Comment

I've gotta watch Age of Consent, filmed on Dunk in 1969 with a very very young Helen Mirrin and James Mason.

Catch youse tomorrow, lovely Undies.

Comment

Nighters kids! Practicing tuckage for future baby.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Tag, you're it Deleter! xo

Comment

haha if you've dropped then I revise my prediction to May 18th. Still a girl. But i won't go into the state of your **** just for decency's sake. :H:H:H

gotta love vet humour huh!

& watch it with the assumptions of dumb blonds reggie ya buggar!!!!!:H:H

Comment

everyone in bed already??? geez it is only 8:30pm, where is the stamina peeps :H:H

Ok, Sunny, I recon girl and 30 May (has anyone else choosen that date?) hope you are keeping tabs, maybe we should run a book with a Haps cake for the winner LOL

Tips - I am from Joeys, but lived in the beautiful city you reside in for a couple of years, good to meet you Like the roly polly idea, we make ours with vegemite and cheese..have you tried vegemite??

Corri - did you get my return PM? I am sure I sent you a reply, but when I look thru my PM's I cannot see it (I was doing deletage at 5am this morning, so who knows?). Glad the doggie is on the mend..are you going to go back working??? 'real' work I mean, not just cooking for said hunky irishmen. Speaking of which, who calls weeding 1 acre of paddocks by hand 'gardening'?? I need some of your farm machinery..now there is an idea, how about Denis AND the machiney..NOW we are talking :H:H

time to cruze a bit..nitage to all

Comment

Reggie;1315082 wrote: Tag.... catch me if you can!!!
                      tag, you're it:goodjob:

Comment

I will make a list of all bets tomorrow Mojo.
                        Have a good nights sleep. I guess I'm 2 hours ahead of you!

Comment

Morning Undies! glorious day and one much better chookie, all eating their leftover bread and yoghurt...phew! I just dreaded finding her, well y'know...ta Corri. Going to keep an eye out today just to see what she is up to.

Extending the veggie patch fortress today, so just going to have a cuppa and enjoy the peace before we get into it.

One locust at a sleepover and the others yet to arise. Big one has a huge day at work so we will hold Mothers Day until this afternoon.

Comment

Morning Happs, - glad that Ginger's looking better.

I totally understand the east/west time thing but I'm buggered if I can wrap my head around you having a glorious day already while it's still pitch black down here.

Comment

I know. Just a bit bizarre when we're on the same side of the country.

Back from doing cat recovery. Opened the front door to check out the gardening work from yesterday in the tropical oasis and found 4 scrub turkeys having a look, then next minute Pookie did a bolt past me after them....running down the road in purple pj's with little penguins on 'em. The look of a crazy person...

Comment

Morning undies and Happy Mothers day to those mums

The weedage continues..fun fun fun :upset:

The new fashion statement for early morning jogging..Purple Penguine PJ's :H:H ..glad the chookie is on the mend Haps

Coffee time, catch ya later
                                MoJo xx

Comment

Working...
                                X