Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya MoJo - weedage is good for the soul ... or something ...,

Today I really want to send a special Mothers Day wish to Reggie's mum.

Comment

Bets are:
      Happy - 19th May BOY
      Tawny -June 1
      Sunny (me)- May 28
      Corri - May 18 GIRL
      MoJo - May 30 GIRL

Any other takers?

Happy Mothers Day all you moms, I am mom to two lovely pups for now!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Yikes Undies - this is quieter than christmas day! Hope all you mums are being spoilt rotten.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1315389 wrote: Hiya MoJo - weedage is good for the soul ... or something ...,
          That's funny.
          That's what my black sheep aunt used to say in the 70's.

Undies!
          I have appropriated the boy's school computer. I didn't think it was up to much on the internet side of things .....but bugger me I'm...... on!!!! ....Snigger and run around excitedly.....
          Reading back....
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just popping in to wish the Undie Moms a happy Mother's Day! Good to see you back, Bridge.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good to see you, Tippy - Now.get.cooking! And take pictures.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1315317 wrote: Morning Happs, - glad that Ginger's looking better.

I totally understand the east/west time thing but I'm buggered if I can wrap my head around you having a glorious day already while it's still pitch black down here.
                Isn't it all about longitude? Sunrise and sunset times differ quite a lot in NZ depending on how far north or south you are.

sunshinetoday;1315409 wrote:
                Bets are:
                Happy - 19th May BOY
                Tawny -June 1
                Sunny (me)- May 28
                Corri - May 18 GIRL
                MoJo - May 30 GIRL

Any other takers?

Happy Mothers Day all you moms, I am mom to two lovely pups for now!
                I don't think Sunny should have a bet as she probably has got inside information :H:H

I'm going to go for the 22nd, mainly because that is Mr B's birthday and he'd be delighted to think that someone else shared his birthday

We had a lovely weekend with the boy - it was his cross-country today, and he is not a natural athlete, but he got through it in a time that was quite respectable. I think he is feeling good about himself although he didn't say much - he's a quiet achiever type too.
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

You people never stop do you?
                  (re reading back)

Re Sunnybump, I'm going Gemini BOY....soooooo 28th May.....
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm sticking to June 1 and voting BOY- cause everybody knows the first one's always a boy. And if it's a girl, it'll have boyish tendencies. Indisputable factoid.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1315448 wrote: Just popping in to wish the Undie Moms a happy Mother's Day! Good to see you back, Bridge.
                      Hiya Trippazoid.......
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

There she is!

Evening,

May 27th.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1315465 wrote: There she is!

Evening,

May 27th.
                          Girl or Boy?

Throw your hat in the ring.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1315466 wrote: Girl or Boy?

Throw your hat in the ring.
                            Bloody hell. I dunno! Umm..........ok........a boy. And his name may or may not be Rochester. That's what i'm changing my name to i reckon.

Hope all's going well Sunny. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ok Rochester,
                              I'm off to cook a Rogan Josh for the masses
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Undies...

Teenagers dont deserve mothers...just a thought...if I keep up the guilt trip they might make dessert as well as a lamb roast. Scored a HUGE cup - more like a soup bowl, if I drink coffee out of it, I will be in HUGE trouble...also Nigella Kitchen in book form. I love cookbooks. Went to Woolies and met some friends and we all whinged about how teenagers dont care. So now I feel better.

Up and down chookie day...one minute all good next in state of collapse. Vegie patch extended, now need some more soil and many more plants.

Bridget, I have missed you. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X