Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1315471 wrote: Evening Undies...

Teenagers dont deserve mothers...just a thought...if I keep up the guilt trip they might make dessert as well as a lamb roast. Scored a HUGE cup - more like a soup bowl, if I drink coffee out of it, I will be in HUGE trouble...also Nigella Kitchen in book form. I love cookbooks. Went to Woolies and met some friends and we all whinged about how teenagers dont care. So now I feel better.

Up and down chookie day...one minute all good next in state of collapse. Vegie patch extended, now need some more soil and many more plants.

Bridget, I have missed you. That is all.
    So NOW you pipe in....when I have to go and Rogan Josh....

The boy keeps telling me 'he forgot to pick up my Mother's Day present from school'....it's like saying 'I temporarily forgot that you are my mother'.....

Well I might 'temporarily' forget that I am a mother one day and bugger off on the back of somebody's motor bike.

THAT is all.....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep, sorry, only just planted my bum after spoon feeding Ginger oatmeal, yoghurt and pentavite...she had dinner in bed. Now I am throwing advice and peanuts from the lounge into the kitchen...I'm driving the guilt train for a loooong time...

Comment

So I guess I haven't missed much today ...

Comment

And its working, the little one is making Yorkshire Pudding....given he only just got out of bed after his sleepover...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1315475 wrote: So I guess I haven't missed much today ...
            Nothing Froglette. Nothing...

More love and appreciation from the chookies...

Comment

Oh we aaaaall drive the guilt train:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

oops, off to skype MIL...back shortly...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1315456 wrote: I'm sticking to June 1 and voting BOY- cause everybody knows the first one's always a boy. And if it's a girl, it'll have boyish tendencies. Indisputable factoid.
                  There are times when Google is not your friend. There are some weird sites out there as I just discovered when trying to establish whether scientific evidence supported TF's hypothesis :H

Sunny - your baby will be beautiful and a wonder whatever her/his gender! I'm just guessing the date and not the gender.

Lovely to see you back Bridge!

Actually G, Rochester suits you!!

Happy - isn't it great to have friends who totally agree with you?? :H

Wish the Divine Seer was around - I want to know who the murderer is in the very ordinary book I'm reading. I feel compelled to finish it even though it is not that compelling.
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1315472 wrote:
                    The boy keeps telling me 'he forgot to pick up my Mother's Day present from school'....it's like saying 'I temporarily forgot that you are my mother'.....

Well I might 'temporarily' forget that I am a mother one day and bugger off on the back of somebody's motor bike.

:l
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1315481 wrote: :l
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

k undies, just had the best 2 hour convo with a girl friend back in America. We have not talked in 3 years, but it felt like yesterday. Have hooked up headphones to the belly so baby can listen to music. All bets saved. Told hubs I was disappointed in lack of mothers day acknowledgement. He will try better next year. I will have to show him how it's done on fathers day. Must train them early.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Arrgh....Sunny - I never ever ever let Mr Happs forget Mothers Day 17 years ago....which would have been my first IF the locust had come out on time...and he said, your not a mother yet....burn in hell I told him...and spun my head in labour....

Actually reason I picked the 19th is that its locusts birthday. And he is a boy...

Comment

That cracks me up haps, hubs tried to say the say the same thingy as a joke. I let him know it wasn't funny.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hi everyone,

Quick post - tea cup calling!

I reckon May 22nd - a boy.... Just a feeling!

TF - I'm in NSW post code between 2151/2756.... Just so you know, it's a bright, cold and windy night. Hot water bottle weather.

Had a really truly lovely day with all my kiddies! AND GUESS WHAT I GOT. A powder pink retro bike with a cane basket for my Dharmsie Dog to travel in....plus other lovely little surprises! What a lucky girl I am!!!!!!!! Now I can ride to the shops or anywhere I like really......can't wait!!!!!!

Good to have you back Bridge!

Sweet dreams and see you all when the sun comes up.

Love and hugs, Nicey.
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Reggie, I knoooiiiiiwww!!!! I'm more excited than a seagull with a chip!!!!!!! It is yet to be delivered but the kiddies pasted a photo of her in my card!!!!! Should get her Tuesdie......

CANNOT wait until Tawny finds out......
                                :l:h:
                                :H:H::H:H
                                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X